331Good Morning! From US Sports Strength and Conditioning!

  • ussportsradio@hotmail.com
    Jul 25, 2011

      Hope all is well, and I hope you are enjoying the summer. I have decided to not talk about the heat as if it is a big surprise that we are going to have a couple of 100 degree + days in Washington D.C. Huh?

      Anyway for all of you football players getting ready for camp. Check out our blog post here for some last minute camp preparation tips:

      Countdown to Training Camp..Easy on the throttle 'playuh'

      Unfortunately they will be players that haven't prepared for the physical demands of the game and seems to become more demanding each year. It could cause you to get cut this season which in the long run could save you from serious injury come September. More on that at a later date.

      Only one note on the heat this summer. You have heard it already but I cannot stress enough to stay hydrated. How hydrated? Work you way up gradually if you are nowhere near this level but for every 100lbs of bodyweight you should be drinking 1 gallon of water. 1 gallon and half for you athletes.

      Stay strong, work hard and as always feel free to ask questions. I have been told that I am a real Smart (rhymes with glass)!

      Nate Lewis ISSA CSCS

      571-501-5306

      ussportsradio@...

      www.fitnessgenerator.com/ussportsradio

      Click Here to help our team raise funds.

      You can visit our site at http://www.ussportsentertainment.com

      Unsubscribe
      To unsubscribe from our mailing list, click here.