Mahasamadhi of H.H. Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj

  • international yoga federation
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 28 6:18 PM
      Om Namo Bhagavate Sivanandaya!

      H.H. Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj president of Divine Life Society (Sivananda Ashram) was called back tonight,28 August 2008

      Our eternal love, will be with him forever.

      Om Namo Bhagavate Chidanandaya!

      D.Swami Maitreyananda
      President of Aurobindo Sivananda Ashram � International Integral Yoga Society
      www.sivananda.com.ar
    • School of Santhi India
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 29 2:30 AM
        Rev.H.H. Swamy Maitryananda,

        Let me recollect in peace the divine life of Swamy Chidanandaji Maharaj and
        his incomparable service  at this moment. Let him continue to rest in peace!
        Swamy Santhiprasad.

        Om Namo Bhagavate Chidanandaya!

        Member International Yoga Federation
        and world Yoga Council
        School of Santhi
        Yoga School

        School of Santhi, Yoga School
        T.C. 15/1572, M.P. Appan Road, Vazhuthacaud
        Trivandrum 695 014, Kerala, India
        (+91) 471 645 8242,
        cell: (+91) 989 531 8323
        email: santhischool@..., website: www.schoolofsanthi.com

        H.H. Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj president of Divine Life Society (Sivananda
        Ashram) was called back tonight,28 August 2008

        Our eternal love, will be with him forever.

        Om Namo Bhagavate Chidanandaya!

        D.Swami Maitreyananda
        President of Aurobindo Sivananda Ashram ® International Integral Yoga Society
        www.sivananda.com.ar

        ------------------------------------

        International Yoga Federation is a non-profit tax-exempt organization founded
        in1987, celebrates the authentic yoga teachings of all traditions, the
        diversity, harmony and integrity of yoga practices throughout the world. From
        1987, the emphasis has been on mutual tolerance, respect, friendship,
        sensitivity and support of different approaches to yoga and an equal voice for
        every member of the Global Yoga Community. International Yoga Federation is the
        largest yoga organization in the world and is open to all yogis and yoga
        organizations.. IYF supports the minimum international standards for yoga
        teachers from 1987.Our mission is to lead the global yoga community (world-widee
        yoga community), set standards, foster integrity, provide resources, and uphold
        the teachings of yoga

        International Yoga Registry

        In November 1987, International Yoga Federation established a International
        Yoga Teachers' Registry to recognize and promote yoga teachers with training
        that meets our international minimum training standards. Teachers who meet these
        standards are eligible to register as "IRYT"s (International
        Registered Yoga Teachers). In 2005, in conjunction with enhanced revised
        standards for registration, we began recognizing and registering Master degree
        for teachers with significant teaching experience in addition to training (
        International Registered for Master Yoga Teachers, or "IRMYT"s).

        IYF also maintains the first International Registry of Yoga Organizations to
        recognize yoga teacher training programs of at least 200 or 500 hours. A yoga
        organziations whose curriculum satisfies or exceeds our international minimum
        training standards may apply to register as a "IRYO" (Registered Yoga
        Organization). Once a school is registered, all graduates of a IRYO are
        automatically eligible to register with us as IRYTs. Registered yoga
        organziations and centres are authorized to use the logo, the flag of IYF (
        after their names, and receive certificates of registration . Yahoo! Groups
        Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:internationalyogafederation-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:internationalyogafederation-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Check out the all-new face of Yahoo! India. Click here.
      • Dr. Ganesan
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 29 4:05 AM
          thankyou

                              ganesh ashram

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 29 6:41 AM

            Rev.H.H. Swamy Maitryananda,

            I present my condolence and certainty that he carried out his dharma in Earth. Others dharma is in progress. The life continues...

            Stay in God

            Cláudio Azevedo.

            IYF Secretary in Brazil.

            Coordinator of Institute of Science, Culture and Philosophy Hindu

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 29 6:51 AM

              Rev.H.H. Swamy Maitryananda,

              http://www.worldyogacouncil.net/chida.jpg

              H.H. Jagatguru
              Swami Chidananda Saraswati (Índia)

              Presidente da Divine Life Society (Sivananda Ashram)

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 29 7:37 AM

                Lotusgreet,

                - thank you, dhanyavad for sending the news that swami chidanandaji,
                president of divine life society, rishikesh, has returned to the cosmic light, aum.
                - ever swami chidanandaji will be associated with the ganga & himalaya, aum.
                lotusgreet,

                bharathidevigiriji
                divine peace foundation
                netherlands

> [...]
                >
                > IYF also maintains the first International Registry of Yoga Organizations to recognize yoga teacher training programs of at least 200 or 500 hours. A yoga organziations whose curriculum satisfies or exceeds our international minimum training standards may apply to register as a "IRYO" (Registered Yoga Organization). Once a school is registered, all graduates of a IRYO are automatically eligible to register with us as IRYTs. Registered yoga organziations and centres are authorized to use the logo, the flag of IYF ( after their names, and receive certificates of registration . Yahoo! Groups Links

              • KHEPERA ANKH

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 29 8:57 PM
                    Please accept my sincere condolence to the Divine Life Society  - May his soul rest in peace. Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj was well known as he had visited Hongkong several times.
                    Nimu Dani
                    Sri Aurobindo Society of HK
> [...]

                    > IYF also maintains the first International Registry of Yoga Organizations to recognize yoga teacher training programs of at least 200 or 500 hours. A yoga organziations whose curriculum satisfies or exceeds our international minimum training standards may apply to register as a "IRYO" (Registered Yoga Organization) . Once a school is registered, all graduates of a IRYO are automatically eligible to register with us as IRYTs. Registered yoga organziations and centres are authorized to use the logo, the flag of IYF ( after their names, and receive certificates of registration . Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Virendra Qazi
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 30 2:32 AM

                      In creation I see Your Glory;

                      In dissolution I see Your Glory.

                      - Malinivijaya Tantra

                      Virendra

                      Delhi / India

> [...]

                      > IYF also maintains the first International Registry of Yoga Organizations to recognize yoga teacher training programs of at least 200 or 500 hours. A yoga organziations whose curriculum satisfies or exceeds our international minimum training standards may apply to register as a "IRYO" (Registered Yoga Organization) . Once a school is registered, all graduates of a IRYO are automatically eligible to register with us as IRYTs. Registered yoga organziations and centres are authorized to use the logo, the flag of IYF ( after their names, and receive certificates of registration . Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • radha krishnan
                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 30 5:11 AM
                        Please accept my sincere condolence to the Divine Life Society  - May his soul rest in peace.
                        Yoga G.RadhaKrishnan,
                        Malaysia

                        Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.
                      • Projeto Aurora
                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 30 7:31 AM
                          My sincere condolence to the Divine Life Society.
                          H.H. Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj will be in our hearts forever!

                          Yours truly,
                          Dommit
                          Brazil

                          Enviada em: quinta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2008 22:18
                          Para: internationalyogafederation@yahoogroups.com
                          Assunto: [internationalyogafederation] Mahasamadhi of H.H. Sri Swami
                          Chidanandaji Maharaj

                          Om Namo Bhagavate Sivanandaya!

                          H.H. Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj president of Divine Life Society
                          (Sivananda Ashram) was called back tonight,28 August 2008

                          Our eternal love, will be with him forever.

                          Om Namo Bhagavate Chidanandaya!

                          D.Swami Maitreyananda
                          President of Aurobindo Sivananda Ashram . International Integral Yoga
                          Society
                          www.sivananda.com.ar

                          ------------------------------------

                          International Yoga Federation is a non-profit tax-exempt organization
                          founded in1987, celebrates the authentic yoga teachings of all traditions,
                          the diversity, harmony and integrity of yoga practices throughout the world.
                          From 1987, the emphasis has been on mutual tolerance, respect, friendship,
[...]

                        • Yoga
                          Message 12 of 13 , Aug 31 7:22 AM
                            Swami Chidananda Saraswati passes away

                            Special Correspondent
                            CHENNAI: Swami Chidananda Saraswati, president of Divine Life Society, Shivanandanagar, Rishikesh, passed away in Dehra Dun on Thursday.

                            Born in Mangalore, Sridhar Rao, as he was named, completed his education in Mangalore and Madras.

                            He graduated from Loyola College in 1938 and reached Sivanandashram in July 1943. There he dedicated his life to the service of the poor through the dispensary established by his guru Swami Sivananda.

                            Swami Chidananda, who was a strong believer in the power of inter-faith dialogue, had mobilised teams to respond to any calamity – cyclones, floods and earthquakes.

                            He had set up three colonies for the leprosy-affected near the Ashram.
                          • Jamuna Mishra
                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                              We all members of " Adhyatm" yoga guru Dr. jamuna mishra human welfare Association  khajuraho and all Branches in world deeply console on the Maha Samadhi of Swami Chidananda ji Maharaj and pray almighty God that his soul may rest in Divine peace.
                                         www.yogascience.in