Namastè!

  • Shivananda ( Flavio Proietti )
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
      Centro yoga Surya Chandra: scuola per apprendimento tecniche e filosofia yoga - Roma

      Surya Chandra Yoga Ashram

      Corsi di Tantra Yoga

      ( Membro della I.Y.F e della F.I.S.Y )

      Namastè For all the people who wish to have information about the Yoga Worldwide Conference and the Yoga Worldwide Competition to be held in Rome – Italy - in September 2009, I communicate that as soon as possible I’ll give some news both through the group of the International Yoga Federation and the web page that I’ll publish on my website “suryachandrayoga.org” that will contain all the possible information and the updating related to the event.Soon I will send more detailed information.
      With joy and love
      Swami Shivananda

    • James Findlay
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2008
        Dear Swami Shivananda,
        I plan to participate in this Conference and I would like to give a
        talk about the Sun and consciousness and the value of Play in
        spiritual life, and hold a possible sun meditation "Meta Yoga"
        workshop.

        I look forward to further details

        with Love and Service

        Dr James Findlay

        (Vishwadhyatmik Aati Maha Param Jagatguru)
        President of Yoga Association of Denmark
        President of European Yoga Association
        Founder of Meta Yoga (The Playing Yoga)
        Founder of The Play Foundation

        www.metayoga.org