Re: [internationalyogafederation] logos for registered and mebers

  • John Weddepohl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18 2:23 AM

      Our first Yogalife weekend Master Class workshop was a tremendous success and went off fantastically with everyone enjoying the experience of gaining the knowledge of truth about ourselves and the path of yoga.

      All of us enjoyed singing the Kirtan so much the request is to set up a group meeting for Cape Town. Anyone interested in joining us should contact us. These will take place on a monthly basis.

      If anyone wants to do this in Jozi.  Please get in touch and lets get something going.
      Just click the lotus to link to the site.

      All the very best

      John –

      Siddhartan Dharmadeep

      Yogalife Stellenbosch

      You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
      .

      <irys.jpg><u1.jpg><u2.jpg><yogaflag.jpg>