We are looking for yoga organizations

  • International Yoga Sports Fed.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008
      Dear friend in yoga

      We are looking for yoga organizations for have the representation of IYSF in your country.

      Please contact our president
      Mrs. Yogachairni Viviana Sapia

      Om Shanti

      Viviana Sapia president International Yoga Sports Federation
      Milena Ruppel-Pauluzek secretary International Yoga Sports Federation

      www.yogasports.org
    • wafaa H. A.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008

        OM

        Dear friends

        Egypt Yoga Arts School..Yoga Mata guru Wafaa are representing you in Egypt,Africa & all Arab country

        Namaste

        International Yoga Federation - Egypt & North Africa
        Egypt Yoga Arts School
        Yoga Mata Guru Wafaa
        002- 012 222 9016

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2008

          Kriya Yoga Chandigrah Chapter by Shibendu Lahiri,
          great grandson of Lahiri Mahasaya DYNASTIC KRIYA YOGA

          /// Updated on 22 June 2008 ///

          Dear All,

          It is pleasure to inform that Shri Shibendu Lahiri, the great grandson of Shri Lahiri Mahashya, will be visiting Chandigarh in July 2008. Kriya Yoga initiation session will be held on the following dates -

          Venue -

          1. 12/07/2008 (Saturday) –
            • 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM, initial opening talks
            • 02:00 PM to 06:00 PM, initiation session*
          2. 13/07/2008 (Sunday), 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM, continuation of initiation session and revision

          At Indira Holiday Home, Air Conditioned Auditorium (on the right side of the entrance), Sector 24-B, Chandigarh 160023, India.

          The hall can accommodate about 75 people. Those who are interested in Kriya Yoga initiation, please register yourself at the following cell numbers.

          Call us if you are interested in contributing towards the expenses incurred for the venue.

          Please do visit the website www.geocities.com/Kirya_Yoga regularly for any last minute changes.

          Regards,

          Cell : 987 602 3960 or 981 471 2901
          email : shanky_andy@...

          * PS. Initiation Preparation i.e. from 2:00 PM (12/07/2008) onward's session, which will be concluded on 13/07/2008 (Sunday), 6:00 PM -

          1. No food intake three hours before the initiation. Have a shower or bath before initiation.
          2. Bring six different flowers of your choice to be offered at the altar of initiation, symbolizing six impediments to be eliminated by the Grace. Lust, Anger, Greed, Self centered activities, Infatuation and Jealousy.
          3. Five different fruits. All our actions are generated by the five organs of sense. We are interested in pure actions, not in the fruit of actions. Thus the fruits are surrendered at the altar and become “Prasad” (benediction) during the initiation.
          4. One coconut offered at the altar symbolizing the dropping of ego.
          5. Three milk sweets. This representing the three Laya-Yoga teachings which are the quintessence of the whole Vedantic Lore.
          6. One packet of incense, representing the fragrance generated when selfishness burns out.
          7. One unmarked envelope containing a voluntary “pranami” (Guru-Dakshina) to your capacity, to be made at the end of initiation, when you come to receive blessings.

            Note -

            1. Items two to six are returned to the initiates as “Prasad” (benediction) for them, their family.
            2. Wear loose fitting clothing. If desired bring a copy, pen, yoga pad, mat or pillow to sit on. You may also bring light food such as fruits etc. along with drinking water bottle. Also a small handy looking mirror, which will be used during the Kriya.

          Lahiri Mahasaya

          Sri Shibendu Lahiri

          Links
          1.Patanjali Yoga Sutra