Re: [internationalyogafederation] Namaste

  • Ajita
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 21, 2008
      Dear Mihai Stoian,

      Can you please answer my mail of March 7th/20th, which I have enclosed here under?
      It is important for all of us.

      Yours friendly,
      Shri Yogacharya Ajita
      (Philippe Barbier)
      Honorary Secretary of the International Yoga Federation for the European Union
      President of the European Yoga Council of European Yoga Alliance
      Honorary Life Member of the World Yoga Council
      Member of the World Yoga Parliament
      Member of the International Yoga Therapy Council
      Member of the Coregroup of the Samenwerkende Yogadocenten Nederland
      Director of the Raja Yoga Institute
      Ilpendam, Holland
      www.raja-yoga.org

      To: mihstoian@...
      CC: internationalyogafederation@yahoogroups.com
      From: rajayoga@...
      Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:16:51 +0100
      Subject: [internationalyogafederation] Namaste

      Dear Mihai Stoian,

      Thank you for your mails.
      The warmth of your welcome in Kopenhagen last year is still in my memory.

      With growing concern I have taken notice of your situation. Especially
      because I would like to attend the congress you organize in Bucharest in
      June and wish to help you. But now I have an uncomfortable feeling about
      you, making me hesitant to come.

      You explain how bad people attack you and your organization and you speak of
      calumnies against you. But that is disturbing me. Because you cannot deny
      you are involved in sex business, as proved for me by the presence of a sex
      shop on your congress of Kopenhagen, where everybody could see and buy
      pornographic material, books or sex toys.

      The essence of your problem, Mihai, is that you are busy with an own form of
      Tantra Yoga, which has been transmitted to you by Grieg Bilovaru. And you
      still believe the man. Maybe you could start wondering about this, knowing
      that sexual desire is a very dangerous thing to handle, especially when
      dealing with beginners. Therefore, in ancient times, the Rishi's (reference
      "Science of Soul" by Swami Yogeshverananda Sarasvati) have described the
      difference between Bahirmukhi Vritti (energy vibrations leading to external
      life) and Antarmukhi Vritti (energy vibrations leading yo internal life),
      which are called commonly the left path and the right path. Using sexual
      desire to attain internal life is an extremely demanding art, where the
      practitioner has to be fully detached, with his mind under total control.
      Failing to achieve that, the practitioner will fall in external life, which
      is the cycle of reincarnation.
      Where is your practice Mihai, when you stimulate sexual desire in everybody
      walking by, without distinction, and even more, ask money for your sex
      tools? Is that not dangerous and a clear sign of attachment?

      My problem now is that I doubt you can recognize the danger of your lack of
      knowledge about Tantra Yoga. I hope that you can recognize this and act in
      consequence. For that I am ready to help you. Coming to Bucharest on your
      special invitation will then be a pleasure for me, giving me the opportunity
      to explain you more.

      Greetings to Adina.

      Namaste.
      Yours friendly,
      Shri Yogacharya Ajita
      (Philippe Barbier)
      Honorary Secretary of the International Yoga Federation for the European
      Union
      President of the European Yoga Council of European Yoga Alliance
      Honorary Life Member of the World Yoga Council
      Member of the World Yoga Parliament
      Member of the International Yoga Therapy Council
      Member of the Coregroup of the Samenwerkende Yogadocenten Nederland
      Director of the Raja Yoga Institute
      Ilpendam, Holland
      www.raja-yoga. org

      Windows Live Messenger - Schreiben. Sehen. Hören. Wie im echten Leben. Windows Live Messenger!
    • Ajita
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 22, 2008
        Dear Mihai,

        You still do not answer my mail. Instead you are continuously talking about being persecuted.

        Is it not better to search for the reason of your problem, if you want to solve it?
        That is what I am proposing you. For the sake of your school, our International Yoga Federation and all people involved.

        Tantra Yoga of the left path is a very dangerous way of practising Yoga. You can not involve innocent people with that, without building a huge amount of Karma. Nowhere in the world this is permitted. Your government certainly feels that danger, but can not prove it, because they are not expert in the field. You can correct your practice and your problems will vanish as snow under the sun.

        Please Mihai, come now to rest and try to realize the opportunity I offer you. Many true Yoga teachers in the world are prepared to do the same for you.

        Let me know that you are ready to hear my advise.

        Something else is bothering me. In your website you write:
        "Biroul de presã MISA precizeazã cã MISA este de ani buni membrã cu drepturi depline a FIY, iar Gregorian Bivolaru este membru pe viaþã al Consiliului Mondial Yoga (World Yoga Council), forul conducãtor al Federaþiei. Reprezentanþii FIY s-au convins de mult cum stau lucrurile în realitate ºi care este valoarea spiritualã a ºcolii de Yoga MISA din România, de aceea au ºi ales þara noastrã ca loc de desfãºurare în acest an al congresului mondial al federaþiei."
        Which translated means:
        The PR office of MISA stipulates that MISA has been a full member of the IYF for a long time, and that Mister Gregorian Bivolaru is a lifetime member in World Yoga Council, the leading body of the Federation. IYF representatives have understood the true nature of things and the real spiritual value of MISA yoga school in Romania for quite a while now. That's why they have chosen our country as the holding site of the World Congress of the Federation this year.
        Can you please correct that also?
        First state the exact date since when you are member of the IYF and state the names of the representatives of the IYF having understood the true nature of things and the real spiritual value of MISA yoga school in Romania for quite a while now.
        You must also be aware of the fact that the International Yoga Federation is not happy with MISA. It has allready thrown MISA out of the International Yoga Sports Federation, because MISA was not paying the fee and had changed the rules. Finally, do not suggest that the IYF is supporting your left path practices. That is not the truth.

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 24, 2008

          Dear Shri Yogacarya Ajjita,

          for more Information about my activities/background please click on:

          http://yogaallianceinternational.org/
          http://bayern-yoga.cabanova.de
          http://unem.edu
          http://oiucmed.org
          http://luett-ich.de
          http://westonreserve.org

          I comleted my Yoga teacher training in 1999 by Lucian Loosen, Yogateacher (BDY) & Director of the "Forum für Yoga & Ganzheitliche Gesundheit" which is an affiliate of BDY-Teacher Training Centre "Surya Yoga Zentrum". These teacher training was / is a professional training in accordance with the regularies of the BDY ("Bund Deutscher Yogalehrer), the recognized German Association of Yoga Teachers. I also studied at Yoga Schule Christiane Busch, Yoga Schule Astrid Ritter, Alte Mühle Witzenhausen (Dr. Rahimo Täube), Institut für Yoga und Gesundheit (Gerti Hüppeler) and Yoga Vidya Centre Westerwald. I have more than 15 years of teaching experience, and graduated in 2007 with my PhD - Thesis "Yoga Ansätze für das Verständnis und die Therapie von Suchterkrankungen" (Understanding and Therapy of Addicted People by Yoga) at the Open International University for Complementary Medicines (Colombo / Sri Lanka). I also studied 2006 - 2007 at the Open International University for Alternative Medicines (Kolkata, India) under the monitoring of Dr. S.K. Agarwal who is also an accepted Member of the World Yoga Council (see website of the Council). Because of my succesful study of Alternative Medicines the university confered the degree "Doctor of Alternative Medicines" (MD / AM) to me.

          If you want to know more feel free to ask.
          Sincerely,

          Holger Lüttich

          To: internationalyogafederation@yahoogroups.com
          From: rajayoga@...
          Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:40:57 +0100
          Subject: Re: [internationalyogafederation] Namaste

          Dear Prof. Dr. Holger Luttich,

          Thank you for your reaction upon my mail to Mihai Stoian, but I am especially interested in his answer.

          However, maybe I have to be more clear about my reference concerning the left and right path in Tantra as to avoid a misunderstanding. In my different books you can download for free from my website www.raja-yoga. org I provide hopefully a good and extensive explanation that can reassure you.
          Further on, I agree with you that a government has not to interfere in Yoga affairs or schools, unless naturally, illegal activities are displayed.
          Anyway I do not understand that you admit not knowing MISA very well, but still are in favour of defending that organisation.
          Also, I wonder who you are, from which university you are, what you teach there, who has recognized you as a Yoga teacher, how many years you teach Yoga, and what are the organisations you mention (Yoga Alliance International, Bavarian Academy of Yoga an Ayurveda, Liberty International Seminary, Weston Reserve University, Open International University of Complementary Medicines, Colombo).

            To: mihstoian@gmail. com
            CC: internationalyogafe deration@ yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 27, 2010
              Namaste

              Thank you very much for selected me like honorary secretery for Italy
              I try to do my best service

              Grazia Magista'
              www.yoga-bari.it