International Federation of Yoga "Yoga Sports"

  • Int Yogasports
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
      Under the authority of International Yoga Federation

      All World Yoga Championships

      International Rules
      History

      Executive Board

      Members organizations

      International Federationof Yoga " Yoga Sports"

      International Yoga Flag

      mail: info@...

      Radhakrisha (India) Athletic Yoga world´s Champion 2003

      Belen Juarez, World´s Champion of Artistic Yoga , Rhythmic Yoga and Athletic Yoga 2007

      Ukraine 2008
      17th Amateur World Yoga Championship

      Argentina 2008
      3rd. Professional World Yoga Championship
      Yoga Sport's News
      Argentina
      is the new amateur world´s champion of Athletic Yoga,
      Artistic Yoga,for women
      Uruguay is the new amateur world´s champion of Women for Yogasanas 2007

      Singapure was amateur world's champ for Men in Athletic, Artistic Yoga and Yogasanas
      Argentina is the new amateur world´s champion of Rhythmic Yoga 2007

      Argentina is the new professional world´s champion of Athletic Yoga,
      Artistic Yoga, Yogasanas for women and in Rhythmic Yoga 2007
      Uruguay is the new profesional world´s champion of Athletic Yoga,
      Artistic Yogaand Yogasanas 2007 for men

      Blene
      Belen Juarez (Argentina) Amateur World´s Champion of Artistic Yoga,
      Rhythmic Yoga and Athletic Yoga at Mexico 2007 and Professional World´s Champion of Artistic Yoga, Rhythmic Yoga, Athletic Yoga and Yogasanas atUruguay 2007

      Leonardo Perez (Uruguay) Professional World´s Champion of Artistic Yoga, Rhythmic Yoga, and Yogasanas at Uruguay 2007

      Under the authority of International Yoga Federation

      All World Yoga Championships

      International Rules
      History

      Executive Board

      Members organizations

      International Federationof Yoga " Yoga Sports"

      International Yoga Flag

      mail: info@...

      Radhakrisha (India) Athletic Yoga world´s Champion 2003

      Belen Juarez, World´s Champion of Artistic Yoga , Rhythmic Yoga and Athletic Yoga 2007

      1) Yoga Association of Uruguay
      2) Italian Yoga Schools Federation
      3) Yoga Federation of India
      4) Yoga Federation of Argentina
      5) Yoga Federation of Pakistan
      6) Yoga Federation of Bulgary
      7) Yoga Assocation of Bangladesh
      8) Yoga Association of Cuba
      9) Yoga Alliance of Mexico
      10) Yoga Association of Iran
      11) Integral Yoga Association of Portugal
      12)Vasudeva Yoga Association of Spain
      12) Yoga Society of Malasya
      13) Yoga Centre of Russia
      14) Yoga Centre of Singapure
      15) Yoga Centre of Ukraine
      16) Yoga Confederation of Brazil
      17) European Yoga Alliance
      18) Asian Union of Yoga
      19) North American Yoga Council
      20) South America Yoga Federation
      21) African Yoga Federation
      22) Iberoamericana Yoga Association
      23) Asian Pacific Yoga Alliance
      24) Latin America Union of Yoga

      Blene
      Belen Juarez (Argentina) World´s Champion of Artistic Yoga,
      Rhythmic Yoga and Athletic Yoga 2007

    • sakhria mourad
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
        hello ,
        Many thanks for the information, it's very nice, I
        hope for you more successes and success in your
        championship Ukraine 2008
        17th Amateur World Yoga Championship
        best regards
        Sakhria Mourad Kundalini yoga teacher