Peace and Harmony

  • I.I.Y
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      Dear friends,
      I wish you and the whole World Yoga Community a very happy New Year.
      Peace, harmony, serenity and happiness for you and your family !
      Yogacharya Babacar Khane
      President of the International Yoga Institute
    • Zen Yoga
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
        To all my brothers and sisters,
        May peace and joy pervade your existence in this new year.
        Choisest blessings to all,

        Aaron Hoopes
        founder - Zen Yoga
        www.artofzenyoga.com