european democratic, non-sectarian and non-racist

  • Aman sood
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
      Kindly visit our website. also check that can we get togather from Bulgaria.

      World Wide Yoga Parliment - integration with diversity

      all continental organizations, democratic, non-sectarian and non-racist, without exception meet in Paris, France and in Moscow, Russia
      For integration, cooperation and peace

      European Yoga Alliance
      European Yoga Association
      European Union of Yoga Organisations