Happy, Lovely and Blessed Diwali to all

  • international yoga federation
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2012
      Happy, Lovely and Blessed Diwali to all
      Jaya Mata Lakshmi Namaha

      swamini gauri president
      http://www.internationalyogafederation.net/

      swami maitreya
      president
      http://www.worldyogacouncil.net/
    • tohaka
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
        Problems in European Yoga Union the organization of Gerard Blitz have division for internal problems, and few members want to do another European organizations for be in touch with others continental organizations.

        The last general secretary of France, Claire Bornstein (2010-2012) and all the board send resignation.

        The members of the Board are:

        Secretary General (Ad Interim)
        Herman Seamus
        Belgium

        External Affairs
        Susanne Bohrmann-Fortuzzi
        Germany

        Treasurer
        Geza M. Timcak
        Slovakia

        Pedagogic Commission (Ad Interim)
        Miriam Brady
        Ireland

        5th member
        Daniel Stephany
        Belgium
      • Aman sood
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
          Kindly visit our website. also check that can we get togather from Bulgaria.

          World Wide Yoga Parliment - integration with diversity

          all continental organizations, democratic, non-sectarian and non-racist, without exception meet in Paris, France and in Moscow, Russia
          For integration, cooperation and peace

          European Yoga Alliance
          European Yoga Association
          European Union of Yoga Organisations