congreso latinoamericano de yoga 14, 15 y 16 de septiembre

  • yoga-uruguay yoga integral
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2012

      hermano latinoamericano te invitamos al 26avo CONGRESO LATINOAMERICANO DE YOGA 2012 en el hotel Las Dunas de Punta del Este, Uruguay de dos días el 14, 15 y 16 de septiembre, costo 240 dolares

      26avo CONGRESO LATINOAMERICANO DE YOGA 2012

      1987 Montevideo, Uruguay
      1988, Porto Alegre, Brasil
      1989, Sao Paulo, Brasil
      1990, Buenos Aires, Argentina
      1991, Curitiba, Brasil
      1992, Santiago de Chile, Chile
      1993, Buenos Aires, Argentina
      1994, Porto Alegre, Brasil
      1995, Buenos Aires, Argentina
      1996, Porto Alegre, Brasil
      1997, Genova, Italia
      1998, Buenos Aires, Argentina
      1999, Montevideo, Uruguay
      2000, Rio Janeiro, Brasil
      2001, Buenos Aires, Argentina
      2002 Rio Janeiro, Brasil
      2003 Buenos Aires, Argentina
      2004, Montevideo, Uruguay
      2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
      2006, Montevideo, Uruguay
      2007, Mexico D.F., Mexico
      2008, Cancún, México
      2009, Cancún, México
      2010, Medellín, Colombia
      2011, Punta del Este, Uruguay
      2012, Punta del Este, Uruguay

      .

      Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, España, Estados Unidos, Italia, México, Quebec, Canadá, Panamá, Paraguay, Pe, Portugal, Trinidad y Tobago, Venezuela y Uruguay
      Congreso Sudamericano de Yoga 2012
      El Ayurveda en Occidente fue introducida por Swami Asuri Kapila en el año 1936 en Montevideo.
      .

      Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, España, Estados Unidos, Italia, México, Quebec, Canadá, Paraguay, Pe, Portugal, Trinidad y Tobago, Venezuela y Uruguay
      Miembro

      Adherentes y Observadores
      Argentina
      Confederación de Yoga de Argentina
      Brasil
      Associação Cearense de Estudos e Pesquisas de Yoga

      Ibero América
      Asociación Ibero Americana de Yoga

      Italia
      Asociación Yogananda de Italia
      Latinoamerica
      Asociación Latinoamericana de Yoga "Deva Om" Perú
      Uruguay
      Asociacion de Yoga, Yogaterapia y Ayurveda de Uruguay

      .

    • international yoga federation
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2012

[...]

        Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, España, Estados Unidos, Italia, México, Quebec, Canadá, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú, Portugal, Trinidad y Tobago, Venezuela y Uruguay
        Congreso Sudamericano de Yoga 2012
        El Ayurveda en Occidente fue introducida por Swami Asuri Kapila en el año 1936 en Montevideo.
        .

        Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, España, Estados Unidos, Italia, México, Quebec, Canadá, Paraguay, Perú, Portugal, Trinidad y Tobago, Venezuela y Uruguay
        Miembro

        Adherentes y Observadores
        Argentina
        Confederación de Yoga de Argentina
        Brasil
        Associação Cearense de Estudos e Pesquisas de Yoga

        Ibero América
        Asociación Ibero Americana de Yoga

        Italia
        Asociación Yogananda de Italia
        Latinoamerica
        Asociación Latinoamericana de Yoga "Deva Om" Perú
        Uruguay
        Asociacion de Yoga, Yogaterapia y Ayurveda de Uruguay

        .

      • Escuela de Yoga
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2012
          NAMASTE !

          India, April 17, 2003

          Respected Westerns Minds,

          Here in India we have yoga competition for 2000 years in many Kumba Melas, where all the yoga masters, yogacharyas, sadhus, yogis come together each year. We have pranayama competition and philosophical competitions because yoga competition is our tradition.

          The Yoga Competition was born in India. The Yoga Federation of India, Indian Yoga Federation, Yoga Confederation of India, North India Yoga Federation, South North Yoga Federation, World Yoga Congress of Pondicherry, World Yoga Society of Calcatta, Vivekanda Kendra Yoga Foundation, play yoga competition, Indian Yoga Championship, Indian Yoga Cup, States Yoga Championship and World Cup, because for many years is OUR TRADITION, because we are Indians and most of us are hindu.

          And Yoga Sport is Holy Sport in our Holy land with our Holy Yoga. All the
          Yoga Ashrams have Yoga Competition.

          Yoga Sport and the Yoga Art come from Lord Nataraj and Babaji. Swami
          Yogananda from Giri tradition taught Kriya Yoga and Yoga Sport to his young brother Yogacharya Gosh. Yogananda in America and here in India was a great yogi. Lord Shiva is God, and our god Shiva under the form of Lord Nataraj and Babaji teach yoga sport, yoga competition and yogi dance to the nathas in each akada and to Giri tradition of Yogananda and Sri Gosh. Yoga Sport comes from God. It is the true teaching of Shiva and Babajiguru. Om Namah Sivaya.

          In our land Mother India, our goverment supports the promotion of yoga sport in each University and High School by supporting Yoga Competition, because it is our TRADITION.

          We have in India a very nice book we call Mahabarata. Part of this book is another text, the Yoga Sastra, that most people call Baghavad Gita. In
          Yoga Sastra, Lord Krishna teaches Arjuna about Life and Yoga. Because
          Life is Competition. How to fight in the war. Because the war is the big
          Competition, like Mahabarata. Kirshna teaches about attitude in action.
          Krishna teaches this in the war to be a yogi, and this attitude we teach in the game of yoga sport.

          Life is competition and Sri Aurobindo teaches: all of Life is Yoga and Yoga is Competition. Sports is any game where you have competitons and we can teach about emotions because this is yoga. Sports is Health and health is Yoga.

          But to understand these teachings you must be an Acharya--that means
          Yogacharya; Yoga Master with linage and guru. Because to give teacher
          training course you need to be Yogacharya. Patanjali teaches us if you want to be yogi or yoga teacher you need to have Guru or Yogacharya. Yogacharyas have Samadhi and Lineage and they can teach. Yoga teachers only can give yoga class to help others but they don't know you. That's why they ask: "How can you speak of championship of yoga?"

          In India we started the International and World Yoga Cup in Pondichery with Sri Swami Gitananda Maharaj, he was mahat of Giri in south and president of World Yoga Congress, and all the swamis and acharyas help this great Master of Masters of Yoga. Swamiji was Patron of Yoga Federation of India with all states yoga associations and more than 2000 ashramas, centers, and schools. He called Olympic Yoga to the Indian way of Athletic Yoga or Yoga Sport. In Kolkata Dr Dibyasundar Das, president of Word Yoga Society, worked hard for international yoga championship in Kolkata, West Bengal in India, and he sent a gift of Yoga Art (he helps Yoga Raj Bikram). Dr Das has nice yoga competitons. In Delhi, Bagavan Krishna Kisore Das formed and was president of the World Council of Yoga, president of World Spiritual Congress and president of Great White Brothehood, and is an avatar of Krishna work in Yoga Competition.
          Our goverment worked on Yoga Competition, Vivekanda Kendra in Bangalore worked on Yoga Olympiad. Krihsna Sharma president of Yoga Federation of India worked on National Yoga Championship, Dharam Vir president of Indian Yoga Federation worked on National Yoga Championship, Yogasiromani Gopalji president of Yoga Confederation of India worked on National Yoga Championship, Yogacharya Viswanath from Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga with the help of his uncle Yogacharya Jois worked on National Yoga Championship and he was the former president of International Yoga Sport Federation from 1989 to 1994 and Swamiji Gitananda de Patron. Swami Chidanandaji Maharaji from Saraswati linage, in the Holy Rishikesh helped in his Ashram to have in 2000 the Holy International Yoga Sport Championship in front of Ganga in Honor of Shiva with a big image of Shiva. Many countries sent representatives to Rishikesh. Swami Chidananda is a great yogi, a great swami and Holy Man like Gitananda, Yogananda, and all the yoga masters.

          Why is Bikram creating the First American and International Yoga Championship in the United States? He does it because he is the director of Yoga College of India in America, and because he is Indian and Hindu. And he knows our Traditions.

          Mallakhamb is also a very nice Yoga Sport. You can see it at www.yogainair.com. Mallakhamb Yoga is Korunta Yoga, Yogacharya Iyengar works in Korunta. And Korunta Yoga and Mallakabhm came from Pune and Mombai. If you practice Korunta Yoga you work in Yoga Sport. Yogacharya Jois has worked in Athletic Yoga for many years. Yogacharya Krishnamacharya worked in Athletic Yoga for years.

          Yoga Alliance of Europe, Yoga Alliance of South America, Yoga Alliance of
          Africa, Asian Union of Yoga, Latin American Union of Yoga play yoga sport
          and help our traditions. The International Yoga Federation must help all the yoga traditions.

          I ask the world-wide yoga president Yogacharya Dr Fernandoji
          Estevez-Griego to help India and all our yoga organizations in this cause.
          He has helped all the traditons of Yoga as president of the International Yoga Sport Federaton from 1994 to 2000 and International Yogatherapy Association from 1997 to 2000. And now as world-wide yoga president, Fernandji must help both Mr Lima and Sri Bikram. Please support and help Mr Lima and World Yoga Championship in July 2003 in Europe and Sri Bikram in U.S.A. for Yoga Competitions. (I meet you Sri Fernandoji in Delhi 2000)

          It is rightly asked to you. How you give teachers training course in Europe
          or America without Yogacharyas? Only Yogacharyas can give teachers training course. A yoga course needs yogacharyas, not yoga teachers. We must ask you how you teach without tradition and without Ashrams?

          Please contact our yoga federations, India is the land of Yoga.

          Namaste
          Swami Shankarananda

          (The previous letter was sent to the International Yoga Federation email list, which has an estimated 3 million members and about 250 member organizations from all over the world.)

          http://www.bikramyoga.com/YogaExpo/tradition.htm

          Yoga Institute Vienna
          Reinhard M. Scholze, Hridaya
          Davidgasse 97/10
          A-1100 Vienna
          AUSTRIA
          EUROPE

          > World AMATEUR Yoga Championship have 26 world yoga cups of artistic yoga, rhythmic yoga, yoga dance, athletic yoga, acro yoga and yoga asanas.
          >
          > moscow, RUSSIA - NOVEMBER 24 and 25, 2012
          >
          > 24TH WORLD AMATEUR YOGA CHAMPIONSHIP
          >
          > World Cup of artistic yoga Senior MEN above 18 years
          > World Cup of artistic yoga Senior WOMEN above 18 years
          > World Cup of artistic yoga Senior CRIMPED ASANAS PAIR above 18 years
          > World Cup of artistic yoga Senior FREE PAIR above 18 years
          > World Cup of artistic yoga Senior MEN UNDER youngers under 17 year
          > World Cup of artistic yoga Senior WOMEN youngers under 17 year
          > World Cup of artistic yoga Senior CRIMPED ASANAS youngers under 17 year
          > World Cup of artistic yoga Senior FREE PAIR youngers under 17 year
          >
          > World Cup of rhtymic yoga pair Senior above 18 years
          > World Cup of rhythmic yoga pair youngers under 17 year
          >
          > World Cup of acro yoga pair Senior above 18 years
          > World Cup of acro yoga pair youngers under 17 year
          >
          > World Cup of yoga dance single men senior above 18 years
          > World Cup of yoga dance single women senior above 18 years
          > World Cup of yoga dance pair Senior above 18 years
          >
          > World Cup of yoga dance single men senior youngers under 17 year
          > World Cup of yoga dance single women youngers under 17 year
          > World Cup of yoga dance pair Senior youngers under 17 year
          >
          > World Cup of athletic yoga Senior MEN above 18 years
          > World Cup of athletic yoga Senior WOMEN above 18 years
          > World Cup of athletic yoga MEN youngers under 17 year
          > World Cup of athletic yoga WOMEN youngers under 17 year
          >
          > World Cup of yogasanas Senior MEN above 18 years
          > World Cup of yogasanas Senior WOMEN above 18 years
          > World Cup of yogasanas MEN youngers under 17 year
          > World Cup of yogasanas WOMEN youngers under 17 year
          >

          > Ashok Kumar Aggarwal,Secretary General,Yoga Federation of India,Flat
          > No.501, GHS-93, Sector-20,Panchkula - 134109 (Haryana) -
          > India.e-mail:-yfiashok2000@... No.+91-94174-14741.
          > WWW.WORLDYOGACUP.ORG
          >
          > ‹¡ Ñ∞‹”‹°‹¶‹µ‹∏‹¸‹µ‹π,
          > ‹¡‹”‹µÑ≠‹»‹°‹∏‹° ‹∆Ñ•Ñ≠‹¸Ñ™‹µ‹”‹¸ÑΩ
          > ‹ƒ‹≤‹π‹≤Ñ≈‹∏‹¸‹º ‹¿Ñ•‹µ‹·‹¸‹´‹µ‹∏Ñ≠‹°,
          > ‹§‹»‹µ‹∏ ‹ƒÑ•‹µ‹·‹¸‹´‹¸Ñ∞‹π‹°,
          > ‹¨‹µÑ≥-‹¸‹∏Ñ™Ñ≠Ñ•Ñ∞‹ºÑ≠‹≤Ñ•
          > "‹¤‹µ‹´‹µÑ•‹°Ñ∫‹¸‹¸ ‹’‹≤‹“‹¸ ‹ ‹≤љљ‹¸‹¸".
          > +7 (968) 851 4551,+7 (926) 113 0670
          > http://www.russianyogafederation.ru/
          >
          > SWAMINI LAKSHMI
          > PRESIDENT OF INTERNATIONAL YOGA SPORTS FEDERATION
          > www.interantionalyogasportsfederation.org
          > WWW.yogasports.org

        • Escuela de Yoga
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13, 2012
            History 1989 to 2014

            Yoga Competition history
            http://worldyogachampionship.com/history.html

            Yoga competition is part of India’s rich history. But Yoga Competions is not Asanas Competion. It is said that the yoga asana (posture) practice originated over 5,000 years ago. Yoga Competitions have been taking place for 2,000 years now, albeit in a more philosophical and spiritual formwith anothers yoga angas. Today, it is estimated that the yoga competition in its current form began about 200 years ago. At least one yoga competition takes place daily in India and South America.
            And world or international yoga competions in its current from began about 22 years ago with the father of World Yoga Championships and International Yoga Sports Movement: Swami Maitreyananda (Yogacharya Dr. Fernando Estévez-Griego) who is the father and funder of World Yoga Cup and World Yoga Champinship. He is the organizator of 20 world yoga championship all over the World and 40 International Yoga Championship, 50 International Yoga Asanas Championship, 60 Continental Yoga Championship. Maitreyananda is the founder and creator of Artisic Yoga™ and Rhythmic Yoga the poem and nice art of yoga.

            Swami Maitreyananda was the leader behind World and International Yoga Sports Championships. He was the organizator of World Yoga Cup from 1989 in Uruguay, Spain, Italy, India, Portugal, U.S.A. Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, etc. In this regard he is considered the founding Father of the International Yoga Sports Movement. Due to his inspiration and support, the International Federation of Yoga Sports instituted an annual World Yoga Championship from 1989 all over the World

            The aim of Yoga Sport, as the concept of competing not only in asanas. the competitions is Pranayama, Pratihara, Concentration, Meditation , Santosha, Maitri, Karuna, Jnana, Spirituality and all the yoga angas. Was to introduce young people to the art and science of yoga through competitions. At the time, Yoga Sports was considered an ideal sport for India as no infrastructure or costly equipment was required, and people from all walks of life could achieve so much from it.

            The First World Yoga Championship was held in 1989 are in Montevideo and Pondicherry under the guidance of Swami Maitreyananda. Today, The International Council for Yoga Sport of the International Federation of Yoga Sports is the international governing body of Yoga Sport sand is based in South America, Asia and Europe

            Yoga Asanas Competions and Yoga Competions

            The First World Yoga Cup and World Yoga Championship was held in 1989 in Montevideo, Uruguay under the guidance of Swami Maitreyananda. The First International Yoga Asanas Championship was held in 1989 in Pondicherry, India under the guidance of Swami Gitananda.

            In Europe, there is the annual European Yoga Championships organized by the European Yoga Alliance and International Federation of Yoga Sports www.yogasports.org In America there is the annual American Yoga Championships organized by the Latin America Yoga Union and International Federation of Yoga Sports. Asia have annual Asian Yoga Championships organized by the Asian Yoga Union and International Federation of Yoga Sports.

            Yoga Federation of India and Yoga Federation of Argentina both raditional world Champions are members of National Olympic Committee.

            Competition history

            Yoga competition is part of India’s rich history. But Yoga Competions is not Asanas Competion. It is said that the yoga asana (posture) practice originated over 5,000 years ago. Yoga Competitions have been taking place for 2,000 years now, albeit in a more philosophical form. Today, it is estimated that the yoga competition in its current form began about 100 years ago. At least one yoga competition takes place daily in India.

            And world or international yoga competions in its current from began about 22 years ago with the father of World Yoga Championships and International Yoga Sports Movement: Swami Maitreyananda (Dr. Fernando Estévez-Griego) who is the organizator of 20 world yoga championship all over the World and 40 International Yoga Championship and 40 International Yoga Asanas Championship. Maitreyananda is the founder and creator of Artisic Yoga and Rhythmic Yoga the poem and nice art of yoga

            Please see

            http://worldyogachampionship.com/championships.html

            Presidents of Yoga Sports 1989 - 2014

            M.S. Vishwanth (India)
            1989-1994

            Swami Gitananda (India- Canada) President Of Honour 1989 -1993

            Yogacharya Dr. Fernando Estevez Griego
            Sw. Maitreyananda (Uruguay)
            1994-2000

            Yogshiromani Dr. Gopal Ji (India)