Re: internationalyogafederation International Scientific Yoga Confernece 2012

  • Bosiljka Janjusevic
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2012
      Respected,

      we inform you that the 3rd International Scientific Interdisciplinary Conference "Yoga in Science - Future and Perspectives" organized by the International Society for Scientific Interdisciplinary Yoga Research and Yoga Federation of Serbia with auspices of the International Yoga Federation and with support of Swami Maitreyananda, President of the World Yoga Council was closed tonight, on August 31, 2012. Prominent scientists from the whole world, who research yoga in their scientific field, presented their scientific papers at the conference.

      Respectfully,
      Prof. Predrag Nikic, PhD

      On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:32 AM, Yoga Federation of Serbia <yogafederationofserbia@...> wrote:

      Respected Dr. HR Nagendra,

      Conference is going on beautifully.

      With your representatives, our dear friends, it feels as if you are here with us.

      Respectfully,

      Prof. Predrag Nikic, PhD

      On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 6:58 AM, Dr HR Nagendra <hrn@...> wrote:

      My dear  Prof. Predrag Nikic,
      Greetings from Prashanti Kutiram!
      Wish you all the best and congrats for a good conference
      With Love,
      Dr HR Nagendra
      Vice Chancellor, S-VYASA Yoga University
      Vision: Be and make
      Mission: Combine the Best of the East with that of the West
      Yoga Courses
      BNYS, MD(Yoga and rehab), PhD
      BSc, MSc (Yoga & Management)
      BSc, MSc (Yoga)
      BSc, MSc (Yoga & Education)
      Now Distance mode of learning is also available
      Arogyadhama, a unique treatment center with Modern Medicine, Integrated Approach of Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda including Pancha Karma all under one roof with wonderful results Visit us at http://www.svyasa.org/arogyadhama/arogyadhama.asp
      Decennial Tenth year(2012) programs of Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhaana Samsthana (S-VYASA)
      Please pass this message to all your near and dear ones so they
      benefit from S-VYASA courses made for Total Personality Development

      --

    • Sergey Repin
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012

        first let me know what is yoga  according u, I think u r just business man and u do know nothing about  yoga

        --
        Best wishes,
        Sergey I. Repin

        sir-yoga@...
        +7 915 437 6180 +7 967 169 2442

      • Jamuna Mishra
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2012
          thanks lot for mail.
          i will have my program in europe from 22 september till 10 december.
          i hope next seminar will can attend with you with love and bless from guru ji

           Dr. Jamuna Mishra (GURUJI)

           Yoga Center Khajuraho M.P. India

          Cell : 00919425143823 (INDIA)
          : 00393334939973 (ITALY)

          THE OFFICIAL NAME OF EVENTS IN MOSCOW RUSSIA

          international yoga festival
          EURO YOGA CONFERENCE
          INTERNATIONAL YOGA COURSE OF INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION AND YOGA FEDERATION OF RUSSIA

          WORLD YOGA CHAMPIONSHIP (AMATEUR) and EUROEPAN YOGA CHAMPIONSHIP
          (ARTISTIC YOGA, RHYTHMIC YOGA, ACRO YOGA, YOGA ASANAS, YOGA DANCE, ATHLETIC YOGA) organization YOGA FEDERATION OF RUSSIA patronage INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF YOGA SPORTS moscow - russia

          november 24 and 25, 2012
        • Yoga Federation of Serbia
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 2, 2012

            Respected,

            The Third International Scientific Interdisciplinary Yoga Conference that took place in the Congress Center Sava, in Belgrade, on August 30-31, 2012 is finished. Once again, I whish to thank all participants who presented results of their scientific yoga researches, in the spirit of peace and tolerance.

            We thank to all friends of yoga for their words of support, specially to the authorities in yoga, our dear friends Prof. Dr. HR Nagendra, Vice-Chancellor of the S-VYASA University; Swamini Gauri, President of International Yoga Federation; Fernando Estevez Griego (Dharmachari Swami Maitreyananda), President of World Yoga Council of International Yoga Federation, Patron Yoga Federation Of India; Sh. Ashok Kumar Aggarwal, Hon, International Secretary of International Yoga Federation, General Secretary of Yoga Federation of India and Sergei Repin, President of the Yoga Federation of Russia.

            The Third International Yoga Festival Serbia 2012 is still taking place in Belgrade. The Yoga Festival gathered Masters and students of different yoga styles from many countries arround the world.

            Let there be love and harmony with the environment within us.

            Respectfully,

            Prof. Predrag Nikic, PhD

            --
            Best wishes,
            Sergey I. Repin
            President & CEO of
            "Yoga Federation of Russia"
            www.russianyogafederation.ru

            sir-yoga@...
            +7 915 437 6180 +7 967 169 2442

            --

          • Escuela de Yoga
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 7, 2012

              ESTIMADAS AMIGAS Y AMIGOS EN YOGA

              Así como tú has tenido la gentileza de participarnos de tus actividades, te comunicamos cual es nuestro quehacer y preocupación, a favor de la salud de las personas y en la búsqueda de un mundo mejor. La ventana a través de la cual actuamos en el Yoga buscando la mayor eficiencia siempre, es la ventana del Purna Yoga o Yoga Integral que según enseñara Aurobindo debe proyectarse necesariamente a lo social, por que no avanzaremos en el perfeccionamiento personal sin un espacio favorable. Hay que recuperar ese espacio y defenderlo.

              Si tienes tiempo de examinar nuestra pagina web www.escuelayogaclasico.cl

              “y te rogamos que lo hagas”,  encontraras con un capitulo prioritario, que mantenemos permanentemente “Manifiesto de la Escuela Yoga Clásico de Santiago.  http://www.escuelayogaclasico.cl/manifiesto.htm

              Que conjuga los contenidos universales del Yoga con las características de nuestra cultura occidental, para obtener una resultante constructiva para bien de todos, y para la realización del Yoga.

              Esta cultura occidental en la que vivimos, es SOLAR, nos mueve a la acción y construye un universo asombroso, que es obra de la estirpe humana. No aceptamos la persecución Karmica sobre los individuos, que nacen libres. Tampoco aceptamos las sectas. La filosofía espiritual fruto de la razón humana, el único bien tangible de la mente que poseemos y común para todos, nos lleva al camino de un Dios todo poderoso que ama a su creatura que las une y las convoca con la fuerza de su amor, incluidas las mas pequeñas partículas del universo.

              Los cursos que señalamos mas adelante están a disposición de ustedes y pueden ser un buen complemento, de acuerdo con los principios del Yoga que nos describe como una globalidad para que mejoren. Y hagan más eficiente su gestión de ayuda a la comunidad. Con una simple recomendación de una hierba, estamos

              distrayendo y haciendo albergar esperanzas a mucha gente que necesita la salud plena. No podemos prometer la felicidad del que la comience a consumir, la enfermedad tiene historia.

              La prueba de la blancura es ¿que quieres lograr en este mundo. La felicidad, las pertenencias, la salud plena?

              ¿Cuál es tu filosofía pastor? Pregunta Shakespeare a través del príncipe Hamlet en su obra.

              Cursos y actividades a vuestra disposición

              Formación de Instructores (as).

              Yoga Integral en 1ro, 2do y 3er Nivel.

              Formación de Psicoyogaterapeutas.

              Yoga de Reducción de Peso.

              Yoga Para Dejar de Fumar

              Kundalini Yoga Psicoyoga bioenergetico

              Yoga Preparto.

              Yoga para niños.

              Yoga para el Adulto Mayor.

              PsicoYogaterapia.

              Yoga en el parque metropolitano,

              CORDIALMENTE

                            Juan Eduardo Núñez Perrow
                      Escuela de Yoga Clásico de Santiago
                 YOGACHARYA - PSICOYOGATERAPEUTA
              Consejero de la Federación Internacional de  Yoga
              José Manuel Infante 2454 Ñuñoa Santiago - Chile
                                 Fono: (56-2) 88.55.246

              www.escuelayogaclasico.cl