Yoga Festival in Dubai - Openings for Teachers/Performers

  • Angela Pashayan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2012
      Inline image 1

      Namaste Friends!

      I am part of the organizing of the Dubai Yoga Festival 2012 - Bhakti in the Dunes, and I invite you to spread the word to teachers and performers who may want to teach. These are non-paid positions, however the exposure is tremendous and teachers may bring their marketing material to share with students.

      Exhibitors are also welcome at only $300/table. If you have a book, DVD's, cool T-shirts or yoga clothing, etc, this is a great opportunity to tap into a new market since our yoga/fashion/health markets in the US are so overpopulated. Yoga Studios that want their names out there are also welcome to take an Exhibitor Table to encourage international clients to Teacher Train with them.

      Discounted housing will be provided. We recommend flights on Emirates Air and are negotiating a discounted airfare. Please visit the website for more info. If you are interested please contact me with classes you would like to teach, as we are preparing the roster of talent for completion in April.

      Sincerely,
      Angela Pashayan
      Inline image 3

    • poonam parmar
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
        hi
        thx for mail. send me.all details im intersted to join ur fest.
        regards
        dr.poonam

      • yogameetsdance
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31, 2012
          Hello Angela,

          Looks great!

          However, since you are paying for vendors to have a table and for attendees,
          why are you not paying instructors?

          I would be interested in leading a Yoga Meets Dance class, however, the
          expense to travel to Dubai and hotel cost is great, so I could not do for free :).

          Warmly,
          Beth Rigby, Founder
          Yoga Meets Dance

          www.yogameetsdance.com
          "Music and movement find their way into the secret places of the soul." Plato

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 15, 2012
            hi i want to join it send me all details
            dr.poonam

            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2012
              Good Morning,
              Hope we can see you in our 37th International Conference in Montreal http://www.iiihs.org/Conference2012.html
              Have a wonderful day
              SSF - IIIHS
              1974 de Maisonneuve West
              Montreal, QC H3H 1K5

              Message 6 of 6 , May 5, 2012
                Namaste

                Swami Maitreyananda president of World Yoga Council of IYF
                Swami Gauri Ma president of International Yoga Federation

                Information and invitation to

                Asia Yoga Conference 2012

                Dates

                7-10 June, 2012 (Thursday – Sunday)

                Asia Yoga Conference is Asia's largest annual yoga and wellness conference bringing together the most renowned presenters from across the globe. Passionately dedicated to serving the growing interest and understanding of yoga and well-being in the Asia region, the conference unites an extensive mix of traditions and cultures from the east and west. Evolution attracts an average of 3,000 + visitors annually from around the world, and is Asia’s premier yoga and wellness conference for all bodies and minds.
                Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (South Wing/ Phase 1/ Old Wing) 1 Expo Drive, Wanchai District, Hong Kong
                www.hkcec.com.hk
                (852) 2582 8888

                Join the Evolution Asia Yoga Conference mailing list here:
                http://www.asiayogaconference.com/2012/preregistration/index.php

                Faculty : Faculty

                Alanna Kaivalya
                Almen Wong