Re: internationalyogafederation Happy new year 2012 to all

  • Pt Radheshyam Mishra
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
      Dear Yoga Soul

      We wish you a Very Happy New Year 2012.

      Hari Om
      --
      Pundit Radheshyam Mishra
      Director,
      Ujjain Yoga Life Society
      B-1, University Campus
      Ujjain M.P. 456010 (India)
      +91 9406624555, 9993033353, 7342510287, 7342510363
      www.yogalife.co.in

    • ram lingam
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
    • sandra kozak
      Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
        With wonder, with gratitude, in harmony... May this year be the best year of your life.

        Hari Om and Prem

        Sandra

        Sandra Summerfield Kozak, M.S., ERYT-500
        International Yoga Studies, Founding Director
        Light Transitions Educational Materials, President

        "May the best life has to offer be yours within this day"

        www.internationalyogastudies.com
        www.sandrakozak.com

        Message 4 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012

          My dear Philippe Barbier,
          Thanks for your Greetings
          Let the new year be a year of growth in health, happiness and peace  for you and your family.

          from Prashanti Kutiram!
          With Love,
          Dr HR Nagendra
          Vice Chancellor, S-VYASA Yoga University
          Vision: Be and make
          Mission: Combine the Best of the East with that of the West
          http://www.svyasa.org Yoga Courses start from Januray 12, 2012
          BNYS, MD(Yoga and rehab), PhD BSc, MSc (Yoga & Management) BSc, MSc
          (Yoga) BSc, MSc (Yoga & Education) Now Distance mode of learning is
          also available Arogyadhama, a unique treatment center with Modern
          Medicine, Integrated Approach of Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda
           including Pancha Karma all under one roof with wonderful results
          10th year of achievements of S-VYASA university (2012) programs of
          Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhaana Samsthana (VYASA)
          http://www.svyasa.org/download/sjp.pdf Please pass this message to
          all your near and dear ones so they benefit from S-VYASA courses
          made for Total Personality Development

        • Denis
          Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012

            Bonne Année 2012 à vous tous et toutes !!!

            Puisse la lumière de l’esprit vous guider dans vos pratiques !

            Une nouvelle formation de professeurs débutera en février pour 3 ans.

            Pour ceux qui cherchent un véritable chemin initiatique personnel…

            Bien à vous

            Happy every single day of 2012 to all sentient beings in the planet!!!

            On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 11:33 AM, international yoga <internationalyogafederation@...> wrote:

            Happy new year 2012 to all

            Swamini Gauri
            President of International Yoga Federation

            Dharmachari Swami Maitreyananda
            President World Yoga Council of International Yoga Federation

            Sh. Ashok Kumar Aggarwal
            Hon. International Secretary of International Yoga Federation

            INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION
            http://www.internationalyogafederation.net/

            World Yoga Council
            http://www.worldyogacouncil.net/

            Patanjali Award
            http://www.internationalyogafederation.net/patanjali.html

            --

            regina padma rintchen
            ana regina perrusi do amaral

          • Jamuna Mishra
            Message 6 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012

              नए साल की शुभ कामनाये, Happy New Year, Buon anno 2012, Joyeux Nouvel An, Glückliches neues Jahr, Gelukkig Nieuwjaar, Feliz Año Nuevo, Feliz Ano Novo, 明けましておめでとうございます, 새해 복 많이 받으세요,С Новым годом..., Gott Nytt År, سنة جديدة سعيدة, نیا سال مبارک ہو, Kalendis Ianuariis.
              www.gayaweb.com

               Dr. Jamuna Mishra (GURUJI)
               Yoga Center Khajuraho M.P. India

              Cell : 00919425143823 (INDIA)