Kundalini Yoga TTC Course at the "World Capital of Yoga" Rishikesh,India

  • DuLc3 pR1nc3sS
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      Dear Yoga Aspirants,

      We are Running Various courses from Beginners to Teacher Training Courses ( 200 hours )our Hatha/ Astanga / Kundalini / Tantra yoga,Pranayama ( Breathing Techniques), Meditation Courses at our Government recognised, Internationally Affliated ( Yoga Alliance, USA,Yoga Alliance International - India,Europe Yoga Federation,Italy, World Moment for Yoga & Ayurveda ) at Rishikesh, India which is surrounded with Shivalik Foothills of Himalayas and Holy Ganga river's Spiritual environment.

      We teach all yoga styles in Classical/ traditional form.We do not teach Iyenger/Astanga- Vinayasa/Hot- Bikram Yoga styles at our ashram.

      We also offer Rejuvenation / ailment healing ( Panchkarma) programs by Ayurveda and Naturopathy at our centre.

      Besides above we also have other courses of Reiki – First To Master Level Course, Past life Regression program, Naturopathy, Various types of Massage Courses, Reflexology / Shiatsu / Acupressure Courses and other Ayurveda Panchkarma/ Beauty / Cooking courses , Tarot Card Reading and Vedic Astrology Reading Courses. You can see brief details of our courses at our website at http://www.atrishikesh.com/ in relevant sections of Holistic Programs. Our programs are in English and Hindi Language only.

      Vivek B. Gaur,
      Wellness consultant, Healer, International Trainer & Speaker, Reiki/ Tantra Master
      Registered with Yoga Alliance- International, India
      RYT – 500 Yoga ALLIANCE, USA
      Director,
      Pt. Dayaram Institute of Holistic Healings and Sciences,
      Bharat Heritage Services,
      (Registered and Recognized By Uttarakhand State Govt.)
      (Affiliated with World Movement for Yoga and Ayurveda , Italy , Europe )
      (Recommended by Out Look Traveller - Getaway – Wellness – 2008)
      273, Haridwar Road , Rishikesh - 249 201 ,
      Uttarakhand , India

      Tel : + 91 - 135 - 243 3179 / 2435379
      Mobile : + 91 - 98370 89079
      http://www.ayurvedaheritage.org/