INTERNATIONAL YOGA SCHOOL OF IYF

  • jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2011
      Namasté,Swami Padmananda.I hope you are in good health. How can Malaysia be one of the INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF YOGA for Asia?

      Om and Prem

      jason

      To: internationalyogafederation@yahoogroups.com
      From: internationalyogaschool@...
      Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:10:00 +0000
      Subject: internationalyogafederation new INTERNATIONAL YOGA SCHOOL OF IYF

      The INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION open in the next months two new HQ and schools in Middle East and North America.

      INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF YOGA for Middle East in near Tel Aviv, Israel.
      INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF YOGA for North America in Cozumel, Mexico

      At the moment INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION IYF have
      INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF YOGA & HQ for Europe in Lisbon, Portugal
      INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF YOGA & HQ for Caribe in Colombia
      INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF YOGA for South America in Argentina.

      The executive commision of IYF meet the president and secretary of World Yoga Council of IYF for see the best place for HQ and Schools
      INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF YOGA for India
      INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF YOGA for Asia
      INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF YOGA for Africa

      The directorS must be IYF Certified International Master of Yoga.

      Om and Prem

      Swami Padmananda