Re: internationalyogafederation Ahimsa in Yoga, means ahimsa for yoga teachers also

  • BRAHMAVIDYANANDA SARASWATI
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2011
      blessed  self
      Swamini Padma ji
      General Secretary of International Yoga Federation

       hari om
       may Lord bless you
       you are doing wonderful work
       spreading the message of love and compassion
       you are inspiring many people around the world
       I personally started Life is Joy Tshirt line that includes divine messages
       which are made with love and compassion.
       Life is Joy, spreading the message of peace, joy and happiness
       Please visit our website www.omlifeisjoy.com

      om shanti

      with love and light,
      Yamuna Devi
      Life is Joy

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2011
        Hey Everyone

        Hope you all had a great WORLD YOGA DAY 2011 and we are curious to hear your feedback and see the pictures.

        We taught a great class here in Berlin and had a big, lovely brunch afterwards;-) As we get many questions regarding the donations here is the account information again:

        You can either use Paypal or send the donation directly to UNICEF in Cologne.

        Bank Account Information for WYD 2011

        Spendenkonto 300 000
        Bank f�r Sozialwirtschaft K�ln
        BLZ 370 205 00
        Reference World Yoga Day
        IBAN: DE 92 370 205 00 000 833 00 00
        SWIFT: 370 205 00 / BFSW DE 33 XXX

        Or use the PayPal account samira@...

        If you have any questions, just let us know. Well done to all of you!!!

        Namast�,

        Samira

        www. world-yoga-day.net
      • Yoga Federation of Serbia
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2011

          We thank you for the words written from your heart.

          When words come from the heart, they come from Creator.

          When words come from Creator, they oblige us on KINDNESS.

          Because YOGA IS THE PATHWAY OF VIBRATIONS OF KINDNESS IN THOUGHTS, WORDS AND DEEDS.

          LET THERE BE LOVE AND HARMONY WITH THE ENVIRONMENT WITHIN US.

          PROF. PhD PREDRAG NIKIC

          President of the Yoga Federation of Serbia

          Founder and President of the International Society for Interdisciplinary Yoga Research

          Founder and Honorary President of the Center for Research and Implementation of Emotional Intelligence

          Master and founder of the International Academy for Yoga Teachers Training

          Founder and Honorary President of the Academy for Self-improvement

          Professor at the Faculty for Commerce and Banking, University Alfa, Belgrade

          www.yogasavezsrbije.com

          www.yogacentarsrbije.com

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Q1m5btyL0

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mf7ZVupcOQ