SVYASA Yoga University

  • Dr HR Nagendra
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010
      My dear Ravi,
      Pl send
      With Love
      HRN
      ------------------
      Dr HR Nagendra
      Vice Chancellor
      SVYASA Yoga University
      http://www.svyasa.org
      Hon President, HUA, Orlando, FL, USA
      http://www.hua.edu
      Yoga Courses
      BNYS, MD(Yoga and rehab), PhD
      BSc, MSc, MPhil Yoga & Management
      BA, MA Yoga & Journalism
      BSc, MSc Yoga & Education
      Please pass this message to all your near and dear ones so they
      benefit from SVYASA courses made for total personality development
      2010-12-14

      We send e-mail from the yahoogroups of International Yoga Federation because WE SUPPORT International Yoga Federation http://www.internationalyogafederation.net/ is a non-profit tax-exempt organization founded in1987, celebrates the authentic yoga teachings of all traditions, the diversity, harmony and integrity of yoga practices throughout the world. From 1987, the emphasis has been on mutual tolerance, respect, friendship, sensitivity and support of different approaches to yoga and an equal voice for every member of the Global Yoga Community. International Yoga Federation is the largest yoga organization in the world and is open to all yogis and yoga organizations.

      International Yoga Federation admits yoga organizations as members in two categories which form the General Assembly:
      http://www.internationalyogafederation.net/membership.html

      A) Full Member for yoga organisations working in the field of yoga, yogatherapy or ayurveda. (U$ 160 per year) or (US$ 800 per LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP)" Have right to vote at the General Assembly"

      B) Adherent Member or Registered School (Adherent Members) working in the field of yoga, yogatherapy or ayurveda. (U$ 140 per year) or (US$ 550 per LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP) " Have right a voice at the General Asembly"

      International Yoga Registry for Yoga Teachers
      www.internationalyogaregistry.org

      Registered Individual Yoga Teachers or Schools. Individual Yoga Teachers or Schools can be register for 140 Dollars on time in your life. This is available for one time payment.
      Send your fee to
      Intermediary Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA NEW YORK
      Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
      ABA: 026009593
      Beneficiary Bank: Banco Ita� Uruguay S.A.
      Swift Code: ITAUUYMM
      Account: 6550245101
      to: International Yoga Federation/Federacion Internacional de Yoga
      Account: 1182845

      we all support the INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION
    • Dr. Madan Kataria
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2011
        Naendraji
        I would like do Laughter Yoga sessions once in a month one hour session for your students.
        Please advise
        Dr kataria

        Beneficiary Bank: Banco Itau Uruguay S.A. http://www.bancoitau.com.uy/
        Swift Code: ITAUUYMM
        Account: 6550245101
        to: International Yoga Federation/Federacion Internacional de Yoga
        Account: 1182845

        we all support the INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION

        Love and Laughter

        Dr. Madan Kataria
        Founder Laughter Yoga Movement
        http://www.laughteryoga.org
        http://www.youtube.com/laughteryoga
        http://www.facebook.com/laughteryoga

        When You Laugh, you change, and when you change the whole world changes.
        -Dr Madan Kataria, MD, Founder Laughter Yoga Movement
      • Dr HR Nagendra
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2011
          My dear Subodh,
          Greetings from Prashanti Kutiram!
          Surely. When do we meet ? I am in Mumbai on 12th and 13th. Later for two days in Delhi.
          With Love
          HRN
          ------------------
          Dr HR Nagendra
          Vice Chancellor
          SVYASA Yoga University
          http://www.svyasa.org
          Hon President, HUA, Orlando, FL, USA
          http://www.hua.edu
          Yoga Courses
          BNYS, MD(Yoga and rehab), PhD
          BSc, MSc, MPhil Yoga & Management
          BA, MA Yoga & Journalism
          BSc, MSc Yoga & Education
          Please pass this message to all your near and dear ones so they
          benefit from SVYASA courses made for total personality development
          2011-01-30