Re: [internationalyogafederation-worldyogacommunity] MODERN YOGA TEACHERS IN INDIA!

  • Ajita
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2007
      From: Ajita
      Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 2:14 PM
      Subject: Your mail of August 30th to the IYF

      Dear Yogacharya Dr. Ananda Bhavani,

      Thank you for your emotional message concerning modern Yoga teachers in India. To have the necessary impact you have however to specify your issues with relevant details.
      I wonder for example which magazine has published the article you mention at the beginning of your message and who was the author, especially because I have made the discovery mentioned in 1986.
      It is also very clear that you are upset with my new approach of Pranayama. I am sorry for that. It never was my intention to hurt anyone. I have only published for free the knowledge I received in my website www.raja-yoga.org to help my fellow human beings. And you are invited to consider the value of this knowledge at its roots as an expert. That is better than hearing it from that "Media Celebrity Yoga Teacher". I am at your disposal and welcome your questions.

      Yours friendly,
      Shri Yogacharya Ajita
      (Philippe Barbier)
      Honorary Secretary of the International Yoga Federation for the European Union
      President of the European Yoga Council of European Yoga Alliance
      Honorary Life Member of the World Yoga Council
      Member of the International Yoga Therapy Council
      Member of the Coregroup of the Samenwerkende Yogadocenten Nederland
      Director of the Raja Yoga Institute
      Ilpendam, Holland
      www.raja-yoga.org