Invitation to the Middle East International 2011 Yoga conference in Dubai.

  • muneerah alshaneefi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2010
     Namaste,
    To all secretaries of International Yoga Federation; I sincerely invite you to attend the Middle East International Yoga conference held on March 25th - 26th, 2011 in Dubai at the City Seasons Hotel.

    --Arabs Yoga Foundation
  • ganzadi gatien
    Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2010
      Thank you for your invitations, but I see with my disposal so I could be at this conference.
      Regards.