I.Y.F. WORLD YOGA CONVENTION Rosario 2010

  • international yoga federation
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2010
      I.Y.F. WORLD YOGA CONVENTION Rosario 2010

      The IYF convention held from 25-26 September 2010 at Rosario City, Argentina was a grand meeting of Yogis and Yoginis in the true spirit of Yoga.  “Shanga in Yoga” it brought about a true shanga as convnetion for so many, in so many ways, and at so many levels. We all united in the spirit of Yoga that is of union, integration and harmony. Interantional Yoga Federation is from 1987 the world's largest yoga organization with international, continental, national and regional yoga associationsSwamini Gauri

      INTERNATIONAL YOGA CONFERENCE IYF

      Santa Fe 1632
      Tel: +54-341-440-8800
      Reservas : +54-341-440-8800
      Fax: +54-341-440-8800
      Contacto:
      www.plazarealhotel.com

      September 25
      Rosario City, Argentina
      Plaza Real Hotel

      International Yoga Festival
      September 26
      Rosario City, Argentina
      Plaza Real Hotel

      Swamini Gauri
      President of International Yoga Federation
      2010 - 2014

      Yogacharya Estevez Griego
      Sw. Maitreyananda president
      International Integral Yoga Society
      Auroibndo Sivananda Ashram and Yoga Association of Uruguay

      Yogacharini Eugenia Salas (Swamini Lakshmi)

      President of Yoga Federation of Argentina

      President of International Federation of Yoga Sports

      Mr. K. C. Sharma
      President

      Yoga Federation of Yoga
      Asian Yoga Federation

      Swamini Parvati

      President Yoga Integral Association of Santa Fe

      Yogatherapy Federation of Argentina

      Sw. Ganga

      Secretary Yoga Confederation of Argentina

      President of Integral Yoga Association of Buenos Aires Province

      Jermaine Isaac
      (Panama)

      Yoga Centre of Panama

      Paula Santiago

      Spain

      Tatiana Aleluia Freitas

      Brazil

      Noel Amuz
      (Yoga Devi)

      Uruguay

      Director Yoga Association of Uruguay

      Sw Yogashkati

      Director of International School of Yoga

      Belen Juarez
      (Lakshmi Devi Ma)

      Director of International Federation of Yoga Sports

      Swamini Padma
      Secretary General
      International Yoga Federation

      Mr. Naveen Acharya
      Joint Organising Secretary
      Asian Yoga Federation

      Goa Yoga Association

      Lucas Flores
      (Argentina)

      Aurobindo Sivananda Ashram

      Macarena Pelozo

      Yoga Association of Corrientes

      Federico Barnechea
      (Argentina)

      International Yoga Academy

      Patricia Rodriguez
      (Argentina)

      Ayurveda Yogatherapy Associaiton of Argentina

      Mr. Ashok Kumar Aggarwal
      Secretary General
      Asian Yoga Federation

      Yoga Federation of India

      Susana Mesa

      President Yoga Integral Association of Chaco

      Yogacharini Shakti M