Nidrâ yoga retreat in India

  • riehl andre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2010

      Come to Explore

      Ujjain – India

       NIDRA YOGA RETREAT

      a 3 weeks intensive practical and spiritual approach open to all serious seekers of truth

      _________________________

      Oct 20th – Nov 7th, 2010

      a very deep insight seminar

      from Vedanta and Shaivaite traditions leading to inner discoveries and mind opening

      exploring

      levels of insight, degrees of concentration, meditation, kriya and Upanishads

      main teachers :

      Yogi Bashkar Nath  Andre Riehl

      In charge for international nidra training courses in Europe and India

      Swami Pranavananda

      Yoga Acharya

      Accredited by

      Yoga Confederation of India

      European Yoga Union

      (affiliation Yoga Swiss)

      700 to 850 euros all included

      for details and information,

       please contact :

      nidrayoga.wordpress.com

      rasa-asso@...

      ph : ++33 - 609 175 751

      NIDRA YOGA RETREAT

      This   unique intense seminar from centuries old will be open for the first time to western seekers and yogis.

      The program is conducted to give a deep insight into energetic and peaceful states of consciousness.

      It is open to all students wanting to experience the very depths of Yoga as it is transmitted for ages long within the Nath, Udasin and Advaita traditions.

      Daily program is mainly practical and meditative based on traditional scriptures understandings.

      Both teachers have long personal experiences for retreat and long time seminars, as well as the yoga traditions transmitted in different countries.

      Students should have a real motivation for inner research and spiritual upliftment, the program being intense in a loving and conscious day to day ashram life.

      Prana Bindu Yoga Retreat Centre located within Siddha ashram in Ujjain , along the Shipra river offers nice rooms with private bathroom, a large marble dome shaped yoga hall, a primary school and an ayurvedic laboratory.

      The vegetarian organic meals are of a very good quality.

      The retreat will include meetings with ascetics who will be invited for special sessions and meditation leadings.

      One day off a week will be part of the program with visiting holy places and temples of Ujjain , one the very sacred cities of India .

      Ujjain is easily accessible from Delhi and Mumbay by air or train.

      Airport : Indore + 2 hours by bus

      Sleeper trains : leaving Delhi 10 p.m and reaching Ujjain 9 a .m

      Contact : rasa-asso@...

      ORGANISATION

      Double rooms with attached bathroom.

      Organic meals on ayurvedic basis.

      Filtered water 24 hours.

      Nice atmosphere within a family life.

      PRICE

      850 euros all included: room, meals, teachings and visits

      Animations GRATUITES pour votre messagerie - par IncrediMail! Cliquez ici!
    • Sw. Mangalananda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010
        Jai Ma, Andre ji!

        We returned from Europe just a couple of days ago. All went well by Ma's grace and it was certainly a joy seeing you and Natashia again.

        I hope we really can work together with the retreats. I just arrived in Omkareshwar after nearly four months absence, and I'm always overwhelmed with the incredible atmosphere and natural beauty here. it's the middle of monsoon and everything is lush and green. I'm just now catching up on all the recent improvements and additions that have sprung in the ashram since I've been gone.

        Okay, keep in touch. All the best.

        a 3 weeks intensive practical and spiritual approach open to all serious seekers of truth

        rasa-asso@hotmail. fr

        Contact : rasa-asso@hotmail. fr