RE: internationalyogafederation JUNE 17-JULY 2 and AUG 3-21 ** 300 hour Professional Yoga Therapy Certification Program *** SCHEDULE OF CLASSES ***classes can be taken separately

  • Dr GB Sharma
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2010

      Namaste Sir/Madam,

      Thanks for your email and I appreciate Rocky Mountain Institute of Yoga and Ayurveda center efforts for running this wonderful course in Yoga Therapy.

      I did my postgruation (MD) in Ayurveda and Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute, Mumbai. I work as a Preventive Physician based at Mumbai , India .

      I wish to know sometime in near future it is possible to visit your institute to know more about your work and participate in any of the activity run by the institute.

      With warm regards,

      Dr GB Shrama

      Manage your finance and manage money through MSN Money Special Drag n' drop
    • Sw. Mangalananda
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010
        Dear Doctor Saheb, Sharma ji,

        Jai Ma! At the moment, Sw. Gurusharan and I are on our annual tour of Europe (presesntly in Germany) raising money for our free school in Omkareshwar, but we will be back in India at the end of July. You are welcome to visit us any time. In fact, I think we could cooperate well together. Through the efforts of an Ayurvedic doctor in the US (from Kerala), we are hoping to open an Ayurvedic clinic in our ashram to train the graduating children from our school to be Ayurvedic practioners. Perhaps we could work together in this project.

        You are always welcome to visit us and participate in ashram activities. It would be best to wait until Sw.Gurusharn and I return in late July so we can welcome you and work with you as we run the school and the Omkareshwar Ashram.

        Please keep in touch and come and see us. Jai Ma!

        Sw. Mangalananda

        Indore / Omkareshwar website: www.SriAnandamayiMa.org/
        A brief video interview with Swami Mangalananda about Ma from Yogi Impressions Publishers, Mumbai: http://www.yogiimpressions.com/author-profile/Swami-Mangalananda.aspx> Come teach in the Omkareshwar School: www.teach-India.com

        Berlin Yoga Festival: http://www.yogafestival.de/archiv2008_fotogalerie_freitag.php
        Tax-deductible donations for the school: http://www.shantipurifriends.org/Brief video about Omkareshwar School: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKVAu-7bD00