- Lisbon and Porto: International Course of Integral Yoga Teachers Beginning in 2010, in Lisbon and Porto – Portugal - Europe, the INTERNATIONAL YOGAMessage 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2010View Source
Beginning in 2010, in Lisbon and Porto – Portugal - Europe,
the INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION open HQ at Europe.
By MOU of IYF and Integral Yoga Association of Portugal is open the International Yoga School of Europe in Lisbon.
This is the first and unique INTERNATIONAL YOGA DIPLOMA COURSE in Europe of INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION the International Course of Yoga Teachers emits diploma and international professional card by the International Federation of Yoga.
The course covers:
- Integral Yoga, Purna Yoga, Purna Yoga Integral, Ashtanga Yoga, Traditional Yoga, Classical Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga, Viniyasa Yoga, Power Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Karma Yoga, Mantra Yoga, Kriya Yoga, Tantra Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Artistic Yoga ™, Zen Yoga, Yoga Flow, Dynamic Yoga, Rhythmic Yoga, Maha Yoga, Bhavana Yoga and more
- Yogatherapy , Ayur Yogatherapy
- Anatomophysiology of yoga; Physiology of the movement; Pranayama Yoga; Svara Yoga.
- Yoga Psychology, Yoga Arts
- Zen Yoga, Prana Chikitsa Yoga, Prana Vidya Yoga.
In the course several types of meditation are also practiced, among which:
- Yoga Meditation and Kirtans Bhavana Meditation, Bompu Zen Meditation, Tibetan Meditation and Hindu Meditation.
This course follows the philosophy acording to which a course for Yoga teachers needs to have the supervision of an Achárya of Yoga with Parampará tradition.
In Yoga, the institution that gives courses, is based upon a Guru, and therefore, is not a national organization. Hence, an association without a Guru or a Master of Yoga (Yoga Acharya or Yogacharya) cannot form teachers.
The course of Yoga Teacher, is giving by Swamini Dharmacharini Tara the director of IYF forall Europe (more information in the site of the Association of Integral Yoga of Portugal).
The course can be attended in Lisbon and Porto, at the addresses below:
INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION in Europe (Headquarters)
Association of Integral Yoga of Portugal (Headquarters)
Av. de Madrid, 28 – 1º Dto (Metro of Areeiro)
Tel: 21 848 56 90
Tm: 91 405 25 52