We Wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2010

  • Kedar Nath
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2009

      We Wish You

      Merry Christmas

      &

       A Very Happy New Year 2010

      You & your Family

      Regards

      Kedar Nath yoga centre

      Thanks & Regards
      Kedar Nath
      +919810281808
      +919971848805

    • Dr HR Nagendra
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010

        My dear Kedar,
        Greetings from Prashanti Kutiram!
        I appreciate wonderful greetings sent by you.
        On Jan 1st, 2010, my 67th birthday, I offer my gratitude to all of you for having made S-VYASA and VYASA reach this great height in the service of our mother Bharat through Yoga. I am sure your co-operation and help will continue with greater vigour and vitality to see Her reach Her original glory with new flying colours through Yoga and Spirituality being her greatest contibution to world thought and culture.
        Pl be in touch with us by visiting our web www.svyasa.org regularly and offer your comments for its growth.
        With Love
        HRN

        ------------------
        Dr HR Nagendra
        Vice Chancellor
        SVYASA Yoga University
        http://www.svyasa.org
        Yoga Courses starting 12th January, 2010
        BSc, MSc, MPhil Yoga & Management
        BA, MA Yoga & Journalism
        BSc, MSc Yoga & Education
        Please pass this message to all your near and dear ones so they
        benefit from SVYASA courses made for total personality development
        2010-01-02
        From: Kedar Nath
        Date and Time: 2010-01-01 07:36:40
        From : kedar_yoga@...