International Yoga Federation is a non-profit tax-exempt organization founded in 1987

  • international yoga federation
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2009
      International Yoga Federation is a non-profit tax-exempt organization founded in 1987, celebrates the authentic yoga teachings of all traditions, the diversity, harmony and integrity of yoga practices throughout the world.
      Our mission is to lead the global yoga community (world-wide yoga community), set standards, foster integrity, provide resources, and uphold the teachings of yoga.
      EVENTS
      Swamini Gauri is the candidate of Continental Yoga Organizations for be the next president of IYF 2010-2014
      INTERNATIONAL YOGA CONFERENCE IN SPANISH
      Uruguay: January 17, 2010 (Spanish Conference)
      Organizator: Uruguayan Yoga Association
      WORLD YOGA CONFERENCE IN ENGLISH & HINDI
      India:
       2010 (English - Hindi Conference)

      International Yoga Federation is the largest yoga organization in the world and is open to all yogis and yoga organizations.. IYF supports the minimum international standards for yoga teachers from 1987.

      From 1987, the emphasis has been on mutual tolerance, respect, friendship, sensitivity and support of different approaches to yoga and an equal voice for every member of the Global Yoga Community

    • Ajita
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 19, 2009

        Dear Swamini Gauri and Swami Maitreyananda,

        Please accept my congratulations and best wishes for your new responsibilities.

        May you receive much wisdom, love and strength in your service to mankind. As always you can count upon me when necessary.

        Merry Christmas and a happy New Year 2010 for all.

        May all practitioners of Yoga in the world unite, as to become a credible partner, who can help solve effectively the very serious problems of our society.

        Om Shanti, Om Shanti, Om Shanti.

        Namaste.

        Yours friendly,

        Sri Yogacarya Ajita Maharaja

        (Philippe Barbier)

        Honorary Secretary for the European Union

        President of the European Yoga Council of the European Yoga Alliance

        Director of The Raja Yoga Institute in Ilpendam, Holland

        www.raja-yoga.org

        International Yoga Federation is a non-profit tax-exempt organization founded in 1987, celebrates the authentic yoga teachings of all traditions, the diversity, harmony and integrity of yoga practices throughout the world.

        Our mission is to lead the global yoga community (world-wide yoga community), set standards, foster integrity, provide resources, and uphold the teachings of yoga.

        EVENTS

        You can get the
        INTERNATIONAL YOGA TEACHER DIPLOMA and become life International Yoga Teacher RegisteredIYTR

        Swamini Gauri is the candidate of Continental Yoga Organizations for be the next president of IYF 2010-2014

        INTERNATIONAL YOGA CONFERENCE IN SPANISH
        Uruguay: January 17, 2010 (Spanish Conference)
        Organizator: Uruguayan Yoga Association

        WORLD YOGA CONFERENCE IN ENGLISH & HINDI
        India:
         2010 (English - Hindi Conference)

        International Yoga Federation is the largest yoga organization in the world and is open to all yogis and yoga organizations.. IYF supports the minimum international standards for yoga teachers from 1987.

        From 1987, the emphasis has been on mutual tolerance, respect, friendship, sensitivity and support of different approaches to yoga and an equal voice for every member of the Global Yoga Community

      • CHANDRAKANT S PANGARE
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009

          Dear Swamini Gauri and Swami Maitreyananda,

          Please accept my congratulations and best wishes for your new responsibilities.

          May you receive much wisdom, love and strength in your service to mankind. As always you can count upon me when necessary.

          Merry Christmas and a happy New Year 2010 for all.

          May all practitioners of Yoga in the world unite, as to become a credible partner, who can help solve effectively the very serious problems of our society.

          Om Shanti, Om Shanti, Om Shanti.

          Regards

          Pangare Chandrakant S

          Secretary Pune Zilha Yoga Sanstha – Maharashtra

          International Yoga Federation is a non-profit tax-exempt organization founded in 1987, celebrates the authentic yoga teachings of all traditions, the diversity, harmony and integrity of yoga practices throughout the world.

          Our mission is to lead the global yoga community (world-wide yoga community), set standards, foster integrity, provide resources, and uphold the teachings of yoga.

        • Mohanan
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009
            My Pranam to Swamini Gauri and Swamini Maitreyananda,

            Congratulations.  Together we make a better tomorrow.

            With love and lights.

            Yogacharya A.M. Mohanan
            Chennai, India

[...]

            From 1987, the emphasis has been on mutual tolerance, respect, friendship, sensitivity and support of different approaches to yoga and an equal voice for every member of the Global Yoga Community

            www.pulsar135ls. comwww.bajajauto. comDISCLAIMER: This message, including any attachments may contain proprietary, confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) , and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments, if any. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies reserve the right to record, monitor, and inspect all email communications through its internal and external networks. Your messages can be subject to such lawful supervision as Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies deem necessary in order to protect their information, interests and reputation. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies prohibit and may take steps to prevent their information systems from being used to view, store or forward offensive or discriminatory material. If this message contains such material, please report it to abuse@bajajauto. co.in. Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies do not accept any liability for viruses.