Swamini Gauri Ma is the new president of International Yoga Federation

  • international yoga
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2009
      Swamini Gauri Ma is the new president of International Yoga Federation 2010 - 2014

      At the International Yoga Conference the Cotinental Yoga Organisations have meeting for elected the candidates for be new president of IYF.

      Swamini Gauri was elected as the new president for all the Cotinental Yoga Organisations with the support of all IYF full member.

      Swamini become IYF president on January 2010.

      Namaste

      Swamini Lakshmi
      Secretary General of International Yoga Federation
    • Jamuna Mishra
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 2, 2009

          my dear Swamini Gauri Ma
                       congretuletin for
        president of International Yoga Federation
        I wish all the best with love and bless your

         Dr. Jamuna Mishra (GURUJI)

         Yoga Center Khajuraho M.P. India

        Cell : 00919425143823 (INDIA)
               : 00393334939973 (ITALY)

        web add: www.yogascience.in

      • syed ali
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 3, 2009
          CONGRATULATIONS TO SWAMINI GAURI MA for her Election as New President of International Yoga Federation.
          Wishing you all success during your tenure.

          With best regards.

          PROF. SYED SAKHAWAT ALI
          Secretary General
          YOGA FEDERATION OF PAKISTAN.

          Swamini Gauri Ma is the new president of International Yoga Federation 2010 - 2014

          At the International Yoga Conference the Cotinental Yoga Organisations have meeting for elected the candidates for be new president of IYF.

          Swamini Gauri was elected as the new president for all the Cotinental Yoga Organisations with the support of all IYF full member.

          Swamini become IYF president on January 2010.

          Namaste

          Swamini Lakshmi
          Secretary General of International Yoga Federation

        • jaydeepsinh jadhav
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 4, 2009
            Om Namo Shri Shamdevay Namaha:

            Congrachulation!

            Our Best Wishesh and Full suport to IYF & New President of IYF

            for Gauri Ma to eleceted as a President of IYF
            My Best Wishes to you as representative of
            All Indian Yoga Federations,
            All State Yoga Federations of India
            Yoga Confederation of Commonwealth
            Yoga Confederation of Asia
            Asian Union of Yoga
            South Asian Yoga Federation
            Yoga Confederation of India

            With Regards
            Dr.Jaydeepsinh Jadhav
            President, Yoga Confederation of Commonwealth
            President,Yoga Confederation of Asia
            President,South Asian Yoga Federation
            Secretary General, Asian Union of Yoga
            Secretary General,Yoga Confederation of India

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 5, 2009
                Em meu nome e em nome da Associação de Yoga Integral de Portugal felicitamos  Swamini Gauri  pela sua nomeação como Presidente da Federação Internacional de Yoga.
                Votos de muito êxito
                Um imenso abraço

                Dharmasharini Swamini Tara
                Presidente da Associação de Yoga Integral de Portugal
                Directora das Relações Públicas da Federação Internacional de Yoga
                Responsável pela F.I.Y. para a Europa
                Secretária da Aliança Europeia de Yoga

                www.atelier-de-yoga.org
                http://yintegralp.blogspot.com/

                2009/11/2 international yoga <internationalyogafederation@...>

                Swamini Gauri Ma is the new president of International Yoga Federation 2010 - 2014

                At the International Yoga Conference the Cotinental Yoga Organisations have meeting for elected the candidates for be new president of IYF.

                Swamini Gauri was elected as the new president for all the Cotinental Yoga Organisations with the support of all IYF full member.

                Swamini become IYF president on January 2010.

                Namaste

                Swamini Lakshmi
                Secretary General of International Yoga Federation

              • Acharya Girish Jha
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 5, 2009
                  Many many congratulations for you being the President of IYF
                  Yours in Service of Peace, Harmony and Happiness
                  Acharya Girish Jha
                  A site -      www.shreyasyoga.com
                  A blog www.yogameditationonline.com

                  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information transmitted in this email message is confidential and solely intended for the addressee. Publication, copying, dispersal and/or transmitting this information is not permitted without express prior written permission
                  shreyasyoga.com or Acharya Girish Jha  is not liable for the correct and full transmission of the content of any email message sent, or for its timely reception. No contract can arise by means of email unless specifically mentioned and or replied in affirmation.

                  On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 3:54 AM, jaydeepsinh jadhav <jaydeepsinhjadhav@...> wrote:

[...]

                • muneerah alshaneefi
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 6, 2009
                    congratulations to swamini caurima for her election as a new  president of international yoga  federation
                           have a  good life
                      muneerah alshaneefi

                    Hon.  secretary of international yoga federation for  saudi arbia

                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 7, 2009
                      congratulation to swamini gauri ma for her election as anew presdent

                      --- In internationalyogafederation@yahoogroups.com, Acharya Girish Jha <guruji220@...> wrote:

                      > Many many congratulations for you being the President of IYF
                      > Yours in Service of Peace, Harmony and Happiness
                      > Acharya Girish Jha
                      > A site - www.shreyasyoga.com
                      > A blog www.yogameditationonline.com
                      >

                      > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information transmitted in this email message is
                      > confidential and solely intended for the addressee. Publication, copying,
                      > dispersal and/or transmitting this information is not permitted without
                      > express prior written permission
                      > shreyasyoga.com or Acharya Girish Jha is not liable for the correct and
                      > full transmission of the content of any email message sent, or for its
                      > timely reception. No contract can arise by means of email unless
                      > specifically mentioned and or replied in affirmation.
                      >

                      > On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 3:54 AM, jaydeepsinh jadhav <
                      > jaydeepsinhjadhav@...> wrote:
                      >

                      > > Om Namo Shri Shamdevay Namaha:
                      > >
                      > > Congrachulation!
                      > >
                      > > Our Best Wishesh and Full suport to IYF & New President of IYF
                      > >
                      > > for Gauri Ma to eleceted as a President of IYF
                      > > My Best Wishes to you as representative of
                      > > All Indian Yoga Federations,
                      > > All State Yoga Federations of India
                      > > Yoga Confederation of Commonwealth
                      > > Yoga Confederation of Asia
                      > > Asian Union of Yoga
                      > > South Asian Yoga Federation
                      > > Yoga Confederation of India
                      > >
                      > > With Regards
                      > > *Dr.Jaydeepsinh Jadhav*
                      > > President, Yoga Confederation of Commonwealth
                      > > President,Yoga Confederation of Asia
                      > > President,South Asian Yoga Federation
                      > > Secretary General, Asian Union of Yoga
                      > > Secretary General,Yoga Confederation of India
                      > >
                      > > --- On *Mon, 11/2/09, international yoga <
                      > > internationalyogafederation@...>* wrote:
                      > >

                      > > From: international yoga <internationalyogafederation@...>
                      > > Subject: [internationalyogafederation] Swamini Gauri Ma is the new
                      > > president of International Yoga Federation
                      > > To: internationalyogafederation@yahoogroups.com
                      > > Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 9:41 AM
                      > >

                      > > Swamini Gauri Ma is the new president of International Yoga Federation 2010
                      > > - 2014
                      > >
                      > > At the International Yoga Conference the Cotinental Yoga Organisations have
                      > > meeting for elected the candidates for be new president of IYF.
                      > >
                      > > Swamini Gauri was elected as the new president for all the Cotinental Yoga
                      > > Organisations with the support of all IYF full member.
                      > >
                      > > Swamini become IYF president on January 2010.
                      > >
                      > > Namaste
                      > >
                      > > Swamini Lakshmi
                      > > Secretary General of International Yoga Federation

                    • bernard auriol

                        --
                        Dr Bernard Auriol
                        5 Impasse Blanchard