wish you all the best

  • radha krishnan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 20 1:57 AM
      My heartiest wishes to all of International yoga federation members, organisers, team managers, all country officials and participants
      Radhakrishnan, Malaysia

      Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
    • jimmythaiyoga
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 14, 2009
        Namaste
        How are you Radha? Long time did not contact you. Still miss you.
        Jimmy Thai Yoga

        --- In internationalyogafederation@yahoogroups.com, radha krishnan <yogagrad@...> wrote:

        > My heartiest wishes to all of International yoga federation members, organisers, team managers, all country officials and participants
        > Radhakrishnan, Malaysia
        >

        > Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/

      • CHANDRAKANT S PANGARE
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 15, 2009

          Very happy diwali to all yoga members

          Regards

          Pangare Chandrakant S

          Secretary(Pune Zilha Yoga Sanstha(Maharashtra)

          How are you Radha? Long time did not contact you. Still miss you.
          Jimmy Thai Yoga

          --- In internationalyogafe deration@ yahoogroups. com, radha krishnan <yogagrad@.. .> wrote:

          > My heartiest wishes to all of International yoga federation members, organisers,
          team managers, all country officials and participants
          > Radhakrishnan ,
          w:st="on">Malaysia

          href="http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/">http://in.overview. mail.yahoo. com/

          www.bajajauto.comDISCLAIMER: This message, including any attachments may contain proprietary, confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments, if any. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies reserve the right to record, monitor, and inspect all email communications through its internal and external networks. Your messages can be subject to such lawful supervision as Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies deem necessary in order to protect their information, interests and reputation. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies prohibit and may take steps to prevent their information systems from being used to view, store or forward offensive or discriminatory material. If this message contains such material, please report it to abuse@.... Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies do not accept any liability for viruses.