Re: [internationalyogafederation] general information about the World Yoga Conference Rome 2009

  • ashok aggarwqal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2009
      Please see our website namly www.yogafederationofindia.com
      with regards
      Ashok Kumar Aggarwal
      Hon. Secretary General
      Yoga Federation of India

      --- On Mon, 15/6/09, syed ali <ss_ali1@...> wrote:

      From: syed ali <ss_ali1@...>
      Subject: Re: [internationalyogafederation] general information about the World Yoga Conference Rome 2009
      To: internationalyogafederation@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, 15 June, 2009, 2:18 PM

      Dear Shivananda (Flavio Proitti)

      Kindly send us official invitation in hard copy to our federation for visa process at the following address, I also intend to give lecture and bring a ten members delegation:

      With regards.

      SYED SAKHAWAT ALI
      SECRETARY GENERAL
      YOGA FEDERATION OF PAKISTAN
      99-D, UNIT NO. 6, LATIFABAD HYDERABAD-71800 PAISTAN
      TEL: (+92-22) 290-0220. CELL: (0302) 303-0720.