Science of Soul and Yoga Sutra's for free

  • Ajita
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Dear Swami Maitreyananda and Swamini Dayananda,
      Dear Yogafriend,

      To help people all over the world in their search for the Light, I offer
      from today on, for free, my whole knowledge concerning Yoga, with the books
      "Science of the Soul" and "Yoga Sutra's of Patanjali", which can be
      downloaded from www.raja-yoga.org

      Thanks for your help and support.

      May the quality of Yoga practice improve everywhere without financial
      obstacle.
      Namaste.

      Yours friendly,
      Shri Yogacharya Ajita
      (Philippe Barbier)
      Honorary Secretary of the International Yoga Federation for the European
      Union
      President of the European Yoga Council of European Yoga Alliance
      Honorary Life Member of the World Yoga Council
      Member of the International Yoga Therapy Council
      Member of the Coregroup of the Samenwerkende Yogadocenten Nederland
      Director of the Raja Yoga Institute
      Ilpendam, Holland
      www.raja-yoga.org