NEW Headquarters Become A reality!

  • New HQ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2009
      The International Yoga Federation ( Non-Profit Organization) work for New Headquarters at the new ashram in the countryside.

      Some generous donation and contribution are welcome !!!

      Monetary Donations - We have a goal to raise $150.000 U$ Dollars for nice bilding and 6 houses in 10 acres for the karma yogis and guest.

      We are grateful for your contribution

      To send dollars to the International Yoga Federation:

      Intermediary Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA NEW YORK
      Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
      ABA: 026009593

      Beneficiary Bank: Banco Ita├║ Uruguay S.A.
      Swift Code: ITAUUYMM
      Account: 6550245101
      to: International Yoga Federation/Federacion Internacional de Yoga
      Account: 1182845

      write to:: International Yoga Federation - Federacion Internacional de Yoga
      non-profit tax-exempt organization Number 10.968. MEC, Uruguay.
      International Yoga Federation Headquarters (HQ): Scoseria 2739, Pocitos - Montevideo, Uruguay

      President 2006-2010: Swamini Dayananda Ma