Kunda Yoga Tunisia

  • debbie.sutrananda
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2009

      Dear Yogis and Yoginis

      I am proud to announce that Kunda Yoga opened in Tunisia in Feb 2008.  Owned and operated by Mr. Sakhiria Mourad a Martial Arts expert and now a Kunda Yoga Teacher certified by Master Sri Sutrananda

      Namaste

      Debbie

    • debbie.sutrananda
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2009

        Dear Yogis and Yoginis

        I am proud to announce that Kunda Yoga opened in Tunisia in Feb 2008.  Owned and operated by Mr. Sakhiria Mourad a Martial Arts expert and now a Kunda Yoga Teacher certified by Master Sri Sutrananda

        Namaste

        Debbie

      • Patanjali Jayanthi (Birthday of Patanjali
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
          The Patanjali Jayanti two day before Diwali and is the day of Yoga for all over the World

          World Day of Yoga is Patanjali Jayanti

          Patanjali Jayanti
          October 26, 2008 , October 15, 2009, November 3, 2010 , October 24, 2011, November 11, 2012, November 1, 2013

          Patanjali Jayanthi (Birthday of Patanjali) the International Yoga Day
        • Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2009
            Patanjali Jayanthi (Birthday of Patanjali) the International Yoga Day