Re: [internationalyogafederation] Is the British Wheel of Yoga now stretching things a bit too far ? European Yoga Union

  • Ajita
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2009
      Dear Matt Witts,

      Thank you for your mail.
      Your analysis of the Yoga situation in Great Britain is clear and inspiring.
      May all serious Yoga practitioners use it. Light has always won from
      darkness and always will.

      Yours friendly,
      Sri Yogacarya Ajita Maharaja
      (Philippe Barbier)
      Honorary Secretary of the International Yoga Federation for the European
      Union
      President of the European Yoga Council of European Yoga Alliance
      Honorary Life Member of the World Yoga Council
      Member of the World Yoga Parliament
      Member of the International Yoga Therapy Council
      Member of the Coregroup of the Samenwerkende Yogadocenten Nederland
      Director of the Raja Yoga Institute
      Ilpendam, Holland
      www.raja-yoga.org

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2009
        "Ajita"
        <rajayoga@...> wrote:

        real yoga and actual yoga is in india in the villages.please come
        and see.thanks for your massege. Dear Matt Witts,