1012Re: [internationalyogafederation] AUROBINDO SIVANANDA ASHRAM Happy new year 2009

  • Neetu Balar
    Jan 1, 2009
      I wish you Health...
      So you may enjoy each day in comfort.
      I wish you the Love of friends and family...
      And Peace within your heart.
      I wish you the Beauty of nature...
      That you may enjoy the work of God.
      I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
      For those things that really matter in life.
      I wish you Generosity so you may share...
      All good things that come to you.
      I wish you Happiness and Joy...
      And Blessings for the New Year.
      I wish you the best of everything...
      That you so well deserve.
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      DR.NEETU JAIN & DR.MAHENDRA BALAR

      On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Aurobindo Sivananda <aurobindo_sivananda@...> wrote:
      Happy New year for all the yoga community
      Shiva bless all of you

      Om Shanti, Ananda and Prem

      Swami Maitreyananda
      International Society of Integral Yoga
      AUROBINDO SIVANANDA ASHRAM

      DEAR Yogiraj Ramalingam
      Swami sivananda yogasana research center

      LOVE TO YOU
      Swami Maitreyananda

      INSTITUCIONAL

      PROFESORADO DE YOGA

      MASTER DE YOGA

      RETIROS

      PRODUCTOS

      YOGATERAPIA

      AYURVEDA

      PRANAVIDYA

      GEMOTERAPIA

      INDIAN SHOP

      REVISTA

      CONTACTO

      PROFESORADO DE YOGA

      (UN AÑO DE DURACIÓN)

      Profesorado de Yoga, Yogaterapia, Ayurveda, Pranavidya-Reiki, Mantras, Meditación, Masaje Ayurveda y Ayuryoga.

      PROFESORADO INTENSIVO DE YOGA

      UN MES

      MASTER DE YOGA

      MASTER EN YOGATERAPIA

      PROFESORADO DE AYURVEDA

      INDIAN SHOP-TIENDA DE ROPA HINDU

      Túnicas, polleras, camisolas, pantalones y muchos accesorios más.

      LIBRERIA DE YOGA

      Libros de Yoga, Yoga Terapia, Posters de Yoga, cd's de mantras de la India, etc.

      GEMOTERAPIA
      Gemas

      PRODUCTOS

      Tapices, Mats, fundas para mats, inciensos Nagchampa, Budas de madera, zafus, remeras de Yoga.

      INSTITUCIONAL - PROFESORADO DE YOGA - MASTER DE YOGA - RETIROS - PRODUCTOS - YOGATERAPIA - AYURVEDA - INDIAN SHOP - CONTACTO
           Copyright © - Sociedad Internacional de Yoga Integral® Aurobindo Sivananda Ashram® - Argentina

      Namaste...Divineself
                       Hariom...There is no path to happiness ,happiness is the path..Be always with positive thoughts that will give you the key of success. Wish you all happy new year 2009.God bless all

      Your's in yoga
      Yogiraj Ramalingam
      Swami sivananda yogasana research center
                        INDIA

      Yahoo! Cocina
      Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
      Visitá http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

      Come join the world of PIYAS - An Invitation to make your entire Life a Celebration.

      Neetu Jain
      #95, First Main Road,
      Chamarajpet,
      Bangalore - 560 018

      Headquarter
      PIYAS    Prajna Institute of Yoga and Allied Sciences
      C- 632, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, India -110065
      Phone: 011-26919466 / 26914941
      Phone: Mobile – 09350508396, 09811401473, 09350042571
      Fax: 011- 41628071
      Email:   info@...
      Website: www.piyas.org
      Delhi Chapter- Working Office
      D-102, Pushpanjali Enclave, Pitampura
      New Delhi-110034
      Phone : +91 11 43701075
      Also
      New Delhi Consultation and Counselling Centre
      Flat no- 704, Adishwar Apartments (Near Connaught Place)
      34- Firozshah Road, New Delhi-110001
      Banglore Chapter
      20/63, NR Colony, 5th Cross, Bull Temple Road
      Banglore, Karantaka-560019
      Chennai Chapter
      Deccan Plaza
      36, Roypetha High Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

      Come  join the world of PIYAS-An invitation to make your entire  life a celebration
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic