Baseball in Japan

  • rocketdude27
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      The baseball tour for Japan has been organized and now taking sign
      ups. Lots of interest in this trip so far. The trip will be May
      2005. For more information, see
      http://www.baseballadventures.com/Japan/japan1.html-ssi

      If you are interested, please let me know via email.
    • nelson varona
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        Do you have to be good or is it very competitive?

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail