  • arturuong
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
      Is there a setting or a reason why the IntelliBrain would
      display "Load" as opposed to "Ready" on the screen when turned on.
      Due to that state, I cannot load programs onto the bot. I've tried
      using the clear config (with the stop button) but no luck. Thanks.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
        The IntelliBrain will always display "Ready - Flash" when you turn it
        on once you have downloaded a program to flash. This should have no
        impact on your ability to load programs.

        RidgeSoft Support

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2006
          Unfortunately that's just the problem... As soon as I turn it on it
          displays the boot up screens such as the copyright etc... and then
          the final screen is

          RoboJDE v1.4.0r1
          Load

          where before it was...

          RoboJDE v1.4.0r1
          Ready

          Now the computer and Robo are not able to communicate.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 13, 2006
            Your problem could be the baud rate set on the IntelliBrain
            controller does not match the baud rate set in RoboJDE. If the "VM
            State" in the RoboJDE Run windows is "Not Respondng" the robot and
            the computer are not able to communicate.

            See "Changing the Host Port Baud Rate" in the IntelliBrain User
            Guide for details on setting the IntelliBrain baud rate. Use Tools-
            >Settings in RoboJDE to set the host baud rate. The two settings
            must match.

            The two screens you describe below are normal. The screen displays
            one of the following:

            "Load" if there is no program in RAM or flash
            "Ready - RAM" if there is a program in RAM
            "Ready - Flash" if there is a program in flash but none in RAM

            Note: Programs loaded to RAM will be lost when the IntelliBrain
            controller is switched off.

            wrote:

            > Unfortunately that's just the problem... As soon as I turn it on
            it
            > displays the boot up screens such as the copyright etc... and then
            > the final screen is
            >
            > RoboJDE v1.4.0r1
            > Load
            >
            > where before it was...
            >
            > RoboJDE v1.4.0r1
            > Ready
            >
            > Now the computer and Robo are not able to communicate.
            >

            > --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "RidgeSoft" <rs1@> wrote:
            > >
            > > The IntelliBrain will always display "Ready - Flash" when you
            turn
            > it
            > > on once you have downloaded a program to flash. This should
            have
            > no
            > > impact on your ability to load programs.
            > >
            > > RidgeSoft Support
            > >
            > > --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "arturuong" <arturuong@>
            > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Is there a setting or a reason why the IntelliBrain would
            > > > display "Load" as opposed to "Ready" on the screen when turned
            > on.
            > > > Due to that state, I cannot load programs onto the bot. I've
            > tried
            > > > using the clear config (with the stop button) but no luck.
            > Thanks.

          • arturuong
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 13, 2006
              Thanks for the help... for some reason or other I had remembered the
              screens the other way around which is why it didn't occur to me that
              the baud rate was the problem. Thanks.