hardware modification..

  • julius
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2012
      hello..we use the basic robot as soccer robot in our project..we want to modify the hardware like adding the ball handler and kicker of the soccer robot..where we can buy these ready-made materials??tnx 4 d help..
    • julius
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2012
        hello..we use the basic robot as soccer robot in our project..we want to modify the hardware like adding the ball handler and kicker of the soccer robot..where we can buy these ready-made materials??please pm me asap..thanks