Error with Eclipse

  • Chrysovalantis Nikolaou
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      Hi guys, I configured Eclipse in order to run and load programs on the intellibrain robot by reading the PDF that ridgesoft provides, but I get the following error.

      RidgeSoft Loader 2.0.0
      (c) Copyright 2009 RidgeSoft, LLC. All rights reserved.
      Board not responding.

      If I load the program from RoboJDE it loads the program succesfully.
      What I an trying to do is to create a bluetooth connection between the robot and my laptop. So I create a client to load on the robot and a server to run on my laptop. When I run the server from eclipse I get that error. This is for my final year project so they gave me Bluetooth from Roving Networks (RN-240 as the slave and RN-USB-X as the master).

      Please help me.

      Thank you.

      Nikolaou Chrysovalantis