DigitalOutput set/clear

  • graniterose2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2012
      I have simple test of DigitalOutput
      DigitalOutput tpin = IntelliBrain.getDigitalIO(6);
      tpin.set();
      System.out.println("pin6 is " + tpin.isSet());

      Despite my doing a set, the print reports "false"
      Also looking at pin with scope shows no activity??

      If I use PulseOut on pin 6, then the pulse() does show on the scope.

      I must be making some simple mistake, but I can't figure it out
    • graniterose2003
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2012
        --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "graniterose2003" <graniterose2003@...> wrote:

        > I have simple test of DigitalOutput
        > DigitalOutput tpin = IntelliBrain.getDigitalIO(6);
        > tpin.set();
        > System.out.println("pin6 is " + tpin.isSet());
        >
        > Despite my doing a set, the print reports "false"
        > Also looking at pin with scope shows no activity??
        >
        > If I use PulseOut on pin 6, then the pulse() does show on the scope.
        >
        > I must be making some simple mistake, but I can't figure it out

        alas, an old C programmer mistaking a Java interface for a class. Pilot error.