Help needed regarding IntelliBrain 2 with Netbeans

  • jurica_grcic
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hello everyone!

      I am planing to use IntelliBrain 2 to tech high school kids robotics and electronics and my intention was to use Netbeans for that (kids already use Netbeans for their Java programming class). I have tried to write and compile code in Netbeans (with RoboJDE.jar included) and it works, however I was hoping to fully integrate IntelliBrain 2 programing in NetBeans, so here's my question:

      Is there any way to implement RoboJDE functionality into Netbeans (one or all of these things):
      - to have a way to load to code on to the robot
      - to start the robot code execution
      - to stop the robot code execution
      - to run the code in Netbeans and receive messages on
      the Netbeans Output when I call System.out.print functions

      Thanks!

      Jurica
    • ridgesoft
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011

        Hi Jurica,

        The "Using the RidgeSoft Command Line Loader" (p. 17) and the "Loading and Running Programs from within Eclipse" (p. 19) of the RoboJDE User Guide (    http://www.ridgesoft.com/robojde/2.0/docs/RoboJDEGuide.pdf) may provide some information that will help you configure Netbeans to do what you desire.  If Netbeans does not facilitate this, you may want to consider using Eclipse instead.