Wireless control and viewable data.

  • eckman.matt@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2011
      Hello,

      I am working on a project to integrate the IntelliBrain-Bot to LabVIEW via wireless. I have already used the Propeller uC with LabVIEW so the LabVIEW end is not a problem. I am considering using the Aircable unit. I am just becoming familiar with the IntelliBrain-Bot and Java. Has any one done something like this before? I know you can use the wireless blue-tooth to program the Bot but I am concerned about how the data will look on the PC side.

      Has anyone used RF Transceivers with the IntelliBrain? If so, which ones and how well did it work?

      Thank you for any and all answers,
      Matt Eckman