Re: [intellibrain] Re: CMUcam2 interfacing and bluetooth module

  • arnel zamayla
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2010

      -- i guess there is a misunderstanding.. we cannot connect the CMUcam2 to the COm2 port of the robot because it is in a birds eye view line of sight..that would entangle our moving robot during gameplay...
      --how do we call the CMUcam2 in the RoboJDE program knowing that it is now connected to the RS232 port of the PC?or through a usb port (we used a usb to serial adapter)?
      -- and in the cd that you have provided we cannot see this pdf file (RoboJDE\Examples\IntelliBrainBot\HostInterface\IBBHostInterface.java. )
      ---can you send the file via email...
      ---thank you very much for your cooperation..