BehaviorListener and BehaviorEvent

  • navaho4x4
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2010
      BehaviorListener and BehaviorEvent
      After reading through RoboJDE API javadocs, I still have unresolved questions. What causes the event to fire ? When does Event fire ? I see code examples like AvoidObstacle.java, unless I missed something, there is no explicit invocation of the event. Event mechanism is typ[ical publish/subscribe - I know how to subscribe to the event but how do you publish ?