Re: cmucam or cmucam2 discontinued !!!

  • David Suarez
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2010

      Since cmucam and cmucam2 has been discontinued which are the only officially supported video sensing device,  I decided to gamble and purchased the cmuCam3.

      It turns out,  cmuCam3 is hardware compatible and software compatible to cmuCam2.  It is software compatible only if cmucam2 firmware is installed.  It is Hardware compatible ,  so the standard Ridgesoft cmucam connection cable using serial com2 and power connector to cmuCam3 worked perfectly.