Re: [intellibrain] Speed of servo motors

  • Barbara Gavranovic
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2010
      Hi,

      Thanks for your reply, but it's not about ContinuousRotationServo, but the ordinary Servo. The speed of rotation of the ContinuousRotationServo i found in API but I do not know to determine speed of the ordinary Servo.

      Best regards

      Barbara

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2010
        Hi Barbara,

        In order to measure shaft speed you would need an external sensor such as a shaft encoder. Hobby servos don't typically provide a way to measure shaft speed.