verifying

  • Barbara Gavranovic
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2010
      Hi,

      How to turn off verifyng after loading program to robot?
      thx

    • ridgesoft
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2010
        Hi Barbara,

        The verification only happens when loading a program to flash. If you are downloading frequently, as is common when debugging, we recommend you load your program to RAM instead. The download is much quicker and doesn't need to be verified. However, you can also simply cancel when the download enters the verification phase. Provided the program burned to flash okay, that is it would have passed verification, it will work fine.

        --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, Barbara Gavranovic <barbara_gavranovic@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > How to turn off verifyng after loading program to robot?
        > thx

      • Barbara
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
          Thank you :)