Re: IBBHostInterface lights up red fault led

  • ridgesoft
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2010
      That's by design. The program is using the red (fault) LED to indicate when there is no connection to the host. You can easily switch it to use one of the other user LEDs if you have an IntelliBrain 2 controller. Search for "notConnectedLED" in the source. The example uses the fault LED so it will work on the original IntelliBrain board without requiring the expansion board.