Intellbrain Bot and CMUcam2

  • COE
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      How to get the X,Y coordinate of the moving ball using the cmucam2?
      The cmucam2 is mounted in front of the ball...
      The ball is moving, and at time=0, we can get the (x1,y1), the coordinate of the ball, at time=1, we can get the (x2,y2), the coordinate of the ball...we will replace this in the equation:
      m=(y1-y2)/(x1-x2) 1.
      (y-y1)=m(x-x1) 2.

      do you have an idea, on how to get this coordinates using the cmucam2???