Intellbrain Bot and CMUcam2

  • COE
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31 4:56 AM
      How to get the X,Y coordinate of the moving ball using the cmucam2?
      The cmucam2 is mounted in front of the ball...
      The ball is moving, and at time=0, we can get the (x1,y1), the coordinate of the ball, at time=1, we can get the (x2,y2), the coordinate of the ball...we will replace this in the equation:
      m=(y1-y2)/(x1-x2) 1.
      (y-y1)=m(x-x1) 2.

      do you have an idea, on how to get this coordinates using the cmucam2???