Re: Unknown Application

  • aokjoey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2009
      Turns out that my 3 year old AirCable setup does not have a Mac OS driver. I have the board working with a wired setup now. It's a shame that they don't provide a Mac OS driver. With your support on Mac OS, I don't have to boot to Windows, but now I do if I want to use wireless.

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2009

        The Roving Wireless FirePlug USB Bluetooth adapter does work with the Mac.  It and a compatible RS-232 adapter for the IntelliBrain controller side are available at Mouser:

        RN-240M
        RN-USB-X

        We have done a limitted amount of testing with these and they seem to work well with PC, Mac and Linux.